“Excellent meal, great cider”
Review of Northern Natural Cider House - CLOSED

Northern Natural Cider House
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Many restaurants in Traverse City looked appealing but my wife and I chose Northern Natural Cider House. Glad we did. Their classic cider was so good we got a 64oz Growler to go. If you have never tried hard cider this is the place. They also have very tasty food. Try the vegi spring rolls or the Turkey Royal.

1  Thank ladinks
There are newer reviews for Northern Natural Cider House

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Just went here for drinks. Nice collection of ciders, something for everyone. I would suggest the flight, $7.00 for a generous amount of four samples. I believe they have 7-8 basic ciders and then 2-3 rotating ciders. All of the ciders were very refreshing and great way to start off your evening. The dandelion (yes the yellow flower that you gave grandma as a bouquet when you were four) was excellent along with the blueberry and orange blossom. Eclectic crowd, nightly entertainment, and good female to male ratio (just saying). Check'em out!

1  Thank indythad
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The staff was very friendly although slightly aloof at first. We didn't mind though, because we came in to try the ciders and wines. If you like sweet white wines and healthy meal choices you will love this place! If you're coming in for the cider you may be slightly disappointed. The ciders tasted like dry fruity wines, and the clove clung to my pallet. Even though I was a little let down with the cider, the good wine, quaint atmosphere and healthy choices made this place a great find! I'll definitely recommend to friends!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our server actually left the building to go do something & told no one she was leaving us to be taken care of by someone else, so we sat quite awhile with no food or offer to take our order. This actually did not bother me since I was catching up with a friend & she had brought us our drinks. The 1/5 rating is actually more about their cider. I like a dry Strongbow, but the vinegar swill that was demonstrated by our 2 samplers was beyond horrible. They even try to put some flavors into the cider to mask the vinegar which is impossible.If you are a cider drinker there is a MUCH better cider maker in Suttons Bay/Gills Pier.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Great flights of cider. The service was good and they offered all of the foods. It is a small, quaint place downtown in Traverse and was really fun to taste ciders.

1  Thank Ally H