“Awesome Place”

Fustini's Oils & Vinegars
Ranked #3 of 21 Shopping in Traverse City
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I just happen to wonder in. Little did we know we wouldnt be just looking around. I think we sampled half of the vinegar samples. We ended up buying the Espresso Bean Vinaigrette. We will defiantly be visiting again and buying more. My wife has been coming up with some great recipes and after a week we only have half a bottle more.

2  Thank Gibsonjonr
There are newer reviews for Fustini's Oils & Vinegars

Reviewed 7 April 2014

everytime we come to Traverse City my wife insists we go here, it brings me to tears because I know how much she'll be walking out with (i.e. at least a case full). Fortunately, the products are excellent and I get to reap the rewards from the great dishes she makes with their oils & vinegars. Sadly, I will return when we are back in Traverse City, happy wife, happy life! LOL

2  Thank Greg B
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Loved this store and the friendly service! Bought enough to last but when we run out ill order more! Convenient right in the center of town! Dog loving town as also!

2  Thank Ken D