“Nothing but fun!”

Right Brain Brewery
Ranked #88 of 320 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We make a stop at Right Brain every time we're in the area and we lucked out again this year with visiting them during one of their art & music festivals!
What fun!
Great beer, great people, great music & wonderful variety of art!
Support the local culture!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We like their beer especially, Firestarter. Unfortunately, they were out of the bottles for takeout.
Industrial setting, big open space with some cool art to check out.
Disappointment to me, were the many children playing on the concrete floor and running around screaming. I almost lost where I was for a moment. Yes, I am at a microBREWery with children. Awkward.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had not been to Right Brain's old location, so I cannot make that comparison. This location is a little out of the way of downtown TC, but where we live it is not unusual to find a microbrewery in the middle of an industrial park, so this seemed normal. The space is large and has an industrial vibe. It was pretty empty when we were there, but I'm sure it fills up in the summer and on weekends. Most importantly, the beer was great. Which is the whole point of coming to such a place, right? The staff was friendly, and knowledgable about the beer. They were generous with the samples and had a nice variety on tap. We loved Right Brain and it's definitely a stop on our next trip.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

I liked their first location better. It felt more cozy I guess. The new location is alright but too big and in a weird neighborhood. The staff was all cool and very friendly. Did not try the food, but all of their beers were very good. Overall RBB is one of the better breweries in the area for quality, just lacking the laid back atmosphere they used to have.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Wow...Great Job Right Brian. We always enjoy our fill of Growlers from Right Brain and the menu board just continues to be filled with Flavor. Sure wish it was not a 3-1/2hr drive to fill up. Keep it up and if you are in the area...be sure to stop by and try a sample.