“BEST Burgers in town!”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Mulligan's Pub & Grill was established in June of 2005. Built by the owners of The Crown Golf Club and Residential development, Mulligan's is a welcomed amenity for golfers and neighborhood patrons alike. Mulligan's construction has an up north feel built with expert craftsmanship. The ambiance is very warm and friendly and after a couple of visits you will feel like one of the gang. The regular clientele at Mulligan's are quickly becoming a staple of our business. We offer Fresh Homemade Soups and have Daily food and drink specials. We look forward to seeing you soon!!!
“BEST Burgers in town!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

They have the best burgers in Traverse City hands down. Their stuffed burgers are fantastic! They have some great appetizers as well! Would not know it is part of a golf coarse besides sharing the parking lot. Very well decorated and they have patio seating if weather permits. My first choice of any resturant in Traverse City. Service is a little on the slow side but well worth the wait.

• Visited June 2013
Nick T, Guest Relations Manager at Mulligan's Pub & Grill, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Thank you for your review of Mulligan's Restaurant. We are so happy that you enjoyed yourself and hope that we will see you back very soon!

“Great food, fun location, terrific value”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This restaurant is an unexpected surprise- tucked back in The Crown golf club. I had a great bowl of chowder and my friends had a couple of the stuffed burgers this restaurant is known for, one burger had avocado, red onion & provolone, I had a bite and wished I'd ordered it along with my soup until I tried my other friends blackened & Blue cheese w/bacon burger. Looked at the menu again and decided to get the burger w/ spinach, tomatoes, pesto & feta. Well "stuffed" with half of the burger, I took the other half home for lunch the next day ."Yums" all around here!

• Visited July 2013
THANK YOU! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay and are telling everyone about it. I'm personally a fan of the chowder too and am glad that you enjoyed it. I hope that we will see you back again and again to enjoy our wonderful atmosphere and food! Thank you again!
Michigan
“Better have a lot of time.”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This restaurant was recommended in the Traverse City Garden Walk's brochure and even offered a discount if you brought the ticket in. Our party of 7 ladies made a reservation for a late lunch. Despite knowing there would be an increase in business this day, they were very short handed. It took a half hour and a discussion with the manager to get our order taken. I think it was the golf pro lady who ended up taking our order as she admitted she knew nothing about the menu but everything about golf! An hour later some at our table got their food, 10 minutes later, a few more. The last one didn't get hers until the first ones were all done. As we looked around the dining room this scenario was repeated at other tables as well. Very poor management of the dining room.

• Visited July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our restaurant. Frankly, i'm embarrassed about your visit. Know that we have taken steps to make corrections including new management since your visit and many operational changes have taken place. I urge you to come back and experience the new and improved Mulligan's very soon! I am confident that you will enjoy yourself and see the positive changes made.
Alma
“Great food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Excellent food at a very reasonable price. Their clam chowder is great; servings are huge (a cup is more than you'll want). I have been to Mulligans numerous times and have never had a bad meal.

• Visited May 2013
Thank you for your kind words about your time at Mulligan's. I love the Clam Chowder too and will agree that a cup is plenty to fill you up (but come on - lets do a bowl anyways!). I am so happy you have come time and time again! Thank you again for taking the time to write about your experience!
Chicago, Illinois
“Undiscovered Up North Rustic Dining”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Tucked away on The Crown golf course this is a place to check out! Great pub food, fair prices and the rustic decor is worth seeing! We are sorry we waited so long to try out this out of the way restaurant SW of Traverse City just of of Silver Lake Road

• Visited March 2013
Thank you so much for coming in and dining with us at the Crown. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are proud of our restaurant and are thrilled you enjoyed yourself!