The Kitchen
Ranked #130 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We had takeout for lunch at the office. Everyon'e food looked really good. I had the Chef Wrap which was yummy. My only complaint is the price. For $7.95 all I got was a wrap, not even a pickle or a bag of chips came with it. We all agreed we would get it again for lunch :)

1  Thank WalkintheClouds

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I love eating at The Kitchen! I love their breakfast, soups and their sandwiches. You can design your own salad that they make right in front of you and they have grab and go options. Not a lot of places to sit... more of a grab and go style. I really love their Cheeseburger Soup and their open faced sandwiches!

1  Thank neabo