“Ick!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #180 of 317 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I wish I truly liked this place or the dinner. We have tried it numerous times and each time swear we will never go back. The table needed to be re-cleaned upon being seated and the food quality in everything we all ordered was average at best. My fries were soggy and the sandwich was not up to par. My daughter ordered the shrimp basket--more batter than shrimp! All in all, gave it one last shot--not going again, promise!

1  Thank diamondbabydoll

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We traveled several hours to Traverse City and met family (who live in TC) at Applebees. They were able to accommodate our walk in request of a table for 14. Service was fair. I ordered fish and chips, which is something I normally order at the Applebees near my home. However, at this location it looked and tasted like fish sticks you can buy in the frozen section at the grocery store. It looked like everyone else enjoyed their meals and we were able to sit for a couple of hours and catch up with family. Overall, it was okay.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We went on vacation and had the lunch combo...the price is decent and the combo was just enough...but not stuffed...i wish they had better desserts but the shooters are tasty and cheap.The room was noisy.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We went twice to this restaurant and both time it was great. Waitress explain very clearly and the manager came in between to ask us everything is fine.
At the end always order the brownie byte for $1.29.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We love Applebees. They always have great food and consistently polite and tentative staff. Thank you for being such a good franchise.