“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Ranked #18 of 40 Hotels in Traverse City
Plymouth, Michigan
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Honestly, you think of "Travelodge" and you might think....cheaper...old... and may not pay as much attention to the little things that traditionally, more expensive hotels would. That is not the case here.

I stayed one night before my reservation at Pointes North opened up, and was so surprised by how clean, neat, and updated everything was.

I would come back, for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Traverse City
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I think for the money this travelodge is a great place to stay. Only thing is I goofed in booking this through travelocity instead of Wyndham. I found out afterward that it would have been the same price, and I lost all my points. Ugh.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Mancelona, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I had stayed at this motel almost a year ago, and had to back again! I was presently surprised with a lot of new updates. As usual it was clean as a whistle. How do I know this? Because when I stay there I am doing a procedure at Munson Hospital, and I like everything to be sanitized and clean! So I take things with me to do that, (just in case), and I have never gotten any dirt or dust!!! Total privacy, total convenience, very nice staff. I will always stay at Travelodge in Traverse City when I go there. Great place.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Grand Haven
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We reserved 2 rooms and they both were very nice, in fact it looked like they had been redone. Very clean every one we dealt with from the nite we arrived until we left were very good. We will for sure stay there again and the price was very good.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends