This was a very depressing room. They had 4 60 watt bulbs in the room. All the furniture was dark color so that did not help. To read a map you had to stand underneath a lamp or open the curtains. This was a very depressing place for us. We were glad to get out.
One bulb was burnt out so we only had 3 bulbs. We asked for another bulb and said it was soooo dark in our room. They gave us another 60 watt bulb. I asked if they had others complain of the dark rooms and they said yes. But the staff could only give 60 watt bulbs. The lighting was so bad and the room was small. What a miserable place. They were packed full because it was the busy season.
Stay any where but here. I would have gladly moved to another hotel, but I had already paid.
For a truly dreary place, stay here. We had to ask for soap, towels, wash clothes, etc, every day. And we were only using one per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A budget friendly hotel, 2.1 miles from Downtown Traverse City. Pet friendly.... Woof! Extended stays available in the winter season ONLY (November-April). On a mission to trump the expectations of our guests, and provide a comfortable & safe "home away from home" experience. Visit locally: music, fine dining, affordable one of a kind eats, breweries, vineyards, kayaking, beaches, several shopping areas,and bike and hiking trails. Travel out: casinos, Suttons Bay, Old Mission Peninsula, Sleeping Bear Dunes, Empire, Glen Arbor, Leelanau State Park, Peterson Park, Northport, Mackinaw Bridge & Museum, and much more in between! Rooms with two queen beds or a single king available at this 72 room, two story lodge. Our rooms open from the outside, adding a little more privacy to your stay. No stuffy hallways here! Just exuberant Northwestern Michigan air, right outside your door. Microwaves and mini fridges available upon request for additional charges. Roll away beds available. Come visit a place that is truly unlike any other, and stay at a hotel that strives to go above and beyond. With our comfortable and affordable rooms, you might end up staying another night or two. Spend your days in Traverse City. Spend your nights at Travelodge. You'll be glad you did. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Traverse City MI Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Travel Lodge
- Traverse City Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Traverse City