“Yum!! ”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
“Yum!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This was seriously the best ice cream I've ever tasted. It was so creamy, but really more than creamy that's just the best word I can use to describe it. All ice creams are made from all natural ingredients in house. I'm wondering if I can have this shipped to me in the future?!

Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

The ice cream is awesome here! My husband still talks about how much he loved the honey lavender. My kids loved all the toppings you could choose from and the chocolate ice cream. My two year old son kept saying, "more please"! Staff was really nice as well. If your in Traverse City check this place out.

• Visited March 2014
Northern Ontario
“Excellent Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I stopped here for ice cream mainly because they had a couple of outside tables and our little dog wants to be with us all the time. My wife had a mixture of peanut butter and dark chocolate ice creams while had a waffle cone of the dark chocolate. We both loved it. The dark chocolate is especially yummy.

• Visited May 2014
“Decadent flavors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Great variety of ice cream and coffee drinks. Tried the dark chocolate ice cream and a chai latte. Yumm!! I'll be back. Check this place out when your in Traverse City.