I really liked the hotel. The staff was great and the breakfast was very good too. The problem we had was the loud noise in the courtyard area both nights we stayed there. There were loud people and music both nights until after midnight. I must say the staff did a good job handling the problem when I complained. They asked them to quiet down. It was very busy at breakfast and places to sit became difficult depending on the time you got there. Overall, the property was nice and comfortable. I would recommend staying there, just not in a room by the courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated between the east and west branches of Grand Traverse Bay, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Traverse City places guests a mile from gorgeous beaches and a bustling downtown. Our Traverse City hotel is just a quick drive to more than 150 inland lakes and rivers. Ride a bicycle down the 10.5-mile TART trail, enjoy views along the Grand Traverse Bay shoreline, visit local parks or enjoy a delicious meal at any one of the numerous restaurants downtown Traverse City. Relax on the beach, catch a boat tour, take the kids to the Great Lakes Children's Museum or catch a show at the State Theater. And of course, if you're here in early July, don't miss the world-famous National Cherry Festival! Northern Michigan really does have it all and at Country Inn & Suites - Traverse City, you are minutes away from Old Mission Wineries, Downtown restaurants and breweries, Sleeping Bear National Park, Moomer's Ice Cream and so much more! Any given weekend you could be just around the corner from the fun and excitement of a festival or celebration. When you're done exploring the area, you can refresh with a dip in our oversized heated indoor swimming pool, relax your muscles in our large hot tub, our simply sit back and enjoy a book from our 'Read it & Return It' Library while lounging in our beautiful courtyard. For anyone looking to stay active, check out our 24-hour fitness center complete with treadmills, climbers, free weights and pre-core machines. Country Inn and Suites -Traverse City also offers cable TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, fax and copy services, guest laundry facilities, onsite restaurant and bar, same day valet service, complimentary USA Today Newspapers and fresh baked cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Traverse City
- Days Inn & Suites Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Days Inn Traverse City
- Traverse City Days Inn