We stay in your hotel July 3-5, 2014. We had a wonderful time, our room was pretty like any other rooms that I have stayed in across the country, they were clean and standard. The breakfast was standard, served hot and the area was clean, enjoyable. The thing that made your hotel stand out and the reason I am writing this is you staff, I really can't say enough, the breakfast staff went over and above. The front office were friendly and very helpful, we had a problem with our TV we told the front desk "no hurry we will be out all day", by the time we walked back to the room maintenance was there and solved the problem. I have been in the service industry for more years then I care to admit, I know serving the public can be challenging to say the least, and I know this level of service does not come easy, hiring and training is the key. Your staff always had a smile on their face and a welcoming attitude. Congratulation job well done. Your hotel and staff made our stay feel like a 5 star vacation. Thank-You!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated between the east and west branches of Grand Traverse Bay, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Traverse City places guests a mile from gorgeous beaches and a bustling downtown. Our Traverse City hotel is just a quick drive to more than 150 inland lakes and rivers. Ride a bicycle down the 10.5-mile TART trail, enjoy views along the Grand Traverse Bay shoreline, visit local parks or enjoy a delicious meal at any one of the numerous restaurants downtown Traverse City. Relax on the beach, catch a boat tour, take the kids to the Great Lakes Children's Museum or catch a show at the State Theater. And of course, if you're here in early July, don't miss the world-famous National Cherry Festival! Northern Michigan really does have it all and at Country Inn & Suites - Traverse City, you are minutes away from Old Mission Wineries, Downtown restaurants and breweries, Sleeping Bear National Park, Moomer's Ice Cream and so much more! Any given weekend you could be just around the corner from the fun and excitement of a festival or celebration. When you're done exploring the area, you can refresh with a dip in our oversized heated indoor swimming pool, relax your muscles in our large hot tub, our simply sit back and enjoy a book from our 'Read it & Return It' Library while lounging in our beautiful courtyard. For anyone looking to stay active, check out our 24-hour fitness center complete with treadmills, climbers, free weights and pre-core machines. Country Inn and Suites -Traverse City also offers cable TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, fax and copy services, guest laundry facilities, onsite restaurant and bar, same day valet service, complimentary USA Today Newspapers and fresh baked cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Traverse City
- Days Inn & Suites Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Days Inn Traverse City
- Traverse City Days Inn