“Great place to go watch a fight.”

OPA! Coney and Grill
Ranked #155 of 313 Restaurants in Traverse City
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: Greek, Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We make fresh food from scratch fast. Enjoy one of our many freshly prepared dishes and be set for a wonderful experience. We pride ourselves in providing a unique dining experience that will satisfy your taste buds, your need for something out of the ordinary, and lastly... Your pocketbook. Traditional Greek, Polish and American fare served daily and great for families. We also offer full bar service featuring craft beers and our unique wine tap system.
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Opa's is down the street from our work so we go there for lunch from time to time. The food is good, don't know of anything we don't like. But a year ago I went in there and watched two workers ignore the service of clients as they argued with each other over who was going to do what. It was bad enough I emailed the ownership because I knew he wasn't there. Well today we went in and witnessed the same foolishness. One employee yelling 'that isn't procedure', another yelling 'that's what we have to do', and another yelling 'you have someone at the cash register'. Keep in mind we order to go and only walk in for 5 minutes. If I ever go in and sit down I'm going to bring some popcorn to watch the freak show!

There are newer reviews for OPA! Coney and Grill

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We always have a wonderful meal at Opa! with excellent service and an inviting atmosphere. This is my wife's and my favorite lunch destination in T.C.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I (almost) always go for their Open Face Gyro and I think is the best in town and priced just right. Paired with their Greek salad or some of their soup is even better. Try their appetizer called Saganaki (fried cheese flambé with cognac I think) - you'll love it.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Stopping in often while out shopping. Service is quick and friendly. Love the food. Especially the Saganaki, very well done. I think the Gyros are the best in town. Be sure to try the home made chips, getting addicted to them.
When I was ill recently my hubby drove all the way in to get me a quart of the Chicken, lemon, rice soup, the only thing I could eat in my fragile state. Greek penicillin for me.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Very good dinner fast service waitress could be maybe more attentive good rating on the coneys euros were good to. Will be back