“SUPERB service”

Ranked #10 of 40 Hotels in Traverse City
Michigan
“SUPERB service”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Dee and her staff always make my stays at the Hampton Inn pleasurable. Everytime I walk into the door I know what to expect. They are very consistent in delivering their product. I love the rooms, the beds are the most comfortable. I never have issue when choosing the Hampton Inn in Traverse City!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank kwonna02
Jamie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hampton Inn of Traverse City. You are a SUPERB guest and all of your comments and feedback help us better serve you. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. We loved having you as our guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Southfield, Michigan
Reviewed 27 November 2013

From the moment we came in to get our keys and check in, until we checked out, it was a wonderful experience. The hotel staff was very friendly and efficient. The beds were very comfortable. We were very happy with the free breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Jeff V
Topinabee, United States
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Always enjoy our stay at the Hampton Inn in our travels. It is our first choice. Very clean and the friendly staff always helpful and we were not disappointed at this one. Very clean nice big pool to swim in.

1 Thank Valerie B
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hampton Inn of Traverse City. You are an important guest and all of your comments and feedback help us better serve you. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your time and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the near future. We loved having you here.
Clarkston, Michigan
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Wonderful location in Traverse City. The rooms were recently remodeled and were quite comfortable. The beds, linens and pillows are excellent and the rooms very quiet. Conveniently located to downtown Traverse City.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank AWluvstotravel
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hampton Inn of Traverse City. You are an important guest and all of your comments and feedback help us better serve you. Thank you for your time. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Belmont, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The gentleman who checked us in was very helpful, providing dining guides and answering all our questions. The room was rather cramped, but is located in a resort type city. The bed was VERY comfortable as usual and we slept well. No outside noise, either in the hall or outside. Nice view of the bay out the window, located near downtown which made it very convenient for my business trip. The staff went out of their way to make my husband comfortable since he was my traveling companion and didn't have anywhere to stay while I was at my meeting. Definitely recommending!

1 Thank Pam L
Jamie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this review, 15 November 2013

Delmont, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I had a three day business conference in Traverse City and booked three nights at the Hampton Inn. It was very clean and updated. My room had a comfortable bed and the bathroom was also very clean. It was the off season, so it wasn't very crowded, but the people were very friendly, especially France at the front desk, who checked me in. I would stay here again if I had future business in Traverse City.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Bob W
Jamie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this review, 9 November 2013

Sterling Heights, MI
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Even though this is right on US 31 North (East Bay area), it's really quite quiet. I was early to arrive on a fall Sunday for a business trip. The staff checked me in early and said my room would be ready in a bit. I drove the 24 miles down US72 to Empire Bluff (cross M22 when M72 ends, go into Empire, turn left on Lake and follow it a couple of miles to the trailhead). When I came back, the hotel had a lovely, quiet room ready for me. The only (very minor) problem is that the insulation around the heating unit is a little thin, so I think the heater cycles on a bit more frequently than it should. Nevertheless, the hotel is great and quiet.

Room Tip: Even though it's a vacation destination, it is very welcoming to business travelers and the cont...
1 Thank professordoctormom
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hampton Inn of Traverse City. You are an important guest and all of your comments and feedback help us better serve you. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I would like to apologize for the problem with your in room heater and I will have our maintenance department check on that. Thank you for your time and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the near future. We loved having you here.