This property was a real hit with me and the employees traveling with me in Traverse City. Everything was incredibly clean, and looked to have been remodeled very recently and in a very stylish and warm manner.
Our King rooms were very nicely laid out, and included some very nice features such as a sofa/sitting area, and built in desk (bed should be a few inches further from it, though). The walk-in shower in the bathroom was also a very pleasant surprise.
The pool was much larger than you usually find at this type of hotel, and it - together with the large hot tub - were very refreshing.
Fitness room had very nice equipment (elliptical, bike, & treadmill) with built in televisions - the headphone jack is kind of hidden below the stop button - which I've never seen outside of a very expensive hotel before.
Probably the only let-down of the entire stay was the breakfast. They did have a hot choice each day, but just eggs and carbs (biscuits, french toast sticks). Eggs are great, but they feel lonely without their friend Bacon :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Traverse City hotel, set in the heart of Traverse City, an area which features over 180 miles of beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline and 149 lakes. In our area, you'll find great train rides, beaches, museums, skiing, shopping, wineries and golf. Visit the freshwater beaches of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore— the sand and clear water will amaze those who've only known saltwater beaches.Venture to Old Mission Village, founded by a missionary in 1839. Still an active community, the village retains many of the original structures, including a general store, Congregational church and mission house.Stay in a warm, comfy guest room at this Traverse City hotel, and enjoy a great night’s sleep on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Start each day refreshed with Hampton’s free hot breakfast or simply grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday for a quick, healthy meal to go. Swim laps in the hotel’s large indoor swimming pool or work out in the fitness center with a range of cardio machines. Stay on top of work in the business center, fully equipped with printing, faxing and photocopying services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Hampton Inn