1,002 results
All reviewsday clubfront deskoutdoor barwithin walking distance of downtownfront streetview of the watergirls weekendfree shuttleprivate beachcherry festivaldowntown areajenniferhunterbayweddingsummertc
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I put together a good-bye party for a colleague of mine. We had lunch and appetizers in the Leelanau Rooms 3&$. My entire experience was excellent. I would especially like to thank Suki, Maegan and Tove. They did a superior job serving us. Very friendly and courteous.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Colin W, General Manager at West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Doug N -

Thank you for mentioning Suki, Tove, and Meagan from our banquets department! We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I went to traverse city in December to plan our wedding. We stayed the weekend at this resort and had appointments with west bay along with a few other reception venues. Long story short we booked our wedding with West Bay - not only because we loved the venue - but every one of the staff members went over and beyond the whole weekend! I would like especially thank Rachelle (wedding coordinator) and Jennifer & Brad who always gave us an amazing breakfast experience!! I had to call the resort back once we got home because I realized I forgot a bag in the room. Housekeeping was extremely friendly on the phone and went out of their way to ship it to me at no charge.

We cannot wait to have all of our guests have the same experience we did when we get married in August!!! :-)

Thank you, West Bay!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Heather0809 -

We are SO excited that you have chosen to share your special day with us in August! See you then!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Best overall hotel experience I have experienced in several months. The way the staff attends to your needs and addresses you throughout the building is evident that management really cares. I stayed at this prior to the extensive renovation by the new owners and can say what a great (much needed) improvement. Good job!!!

Room Tip: Great view, spacious, extremely clean, but most of all, a comfortable bed. The breakfast was great, loved the club on Friday night. And the staff from check in to check out we're great, made you feel like you were appreciated . Definitely will return.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

R P -

Thank you for your review!

See you again soon, we hope!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Jennifer works in the morning's at the West Bay Beach Hotel Resturant.
Her excellent service and assistance to all her customers is commendable.
She always goes beyond standard service procedure to be helpful and
kind to her customers. Thank you for your great service and kindness.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

JohnX8357RQ -

Thank you for your review here on TripAdvisor.com! We appreciate you sharing your experience with others. Also, it's great to see Jennifer mentioned in yet another review! She's a superstar member of our team!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I dined at Shimmers this past weekend and everything was FANTASTIC! The atmosphere was a wonderful mix of elegance for dining and then later turned into a hip bar scene. Our server, Keene, was top notch and beyond helpful and informative in helping us make our dinner selections (I recommend the quesidilla to anyone!) All of the staff was truly accommodating to all of our needs. Shimmers truly does SHINE!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Richard H -

Thank you for your review of our restaurant, Shimmers on the Bay! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with others - and for mentioning Keene!