I travel home to visit family and friends with my children and we've stayed at the Holiday Inn several times. I love this place. I feel at home and the staff in all areas is wonderful and welcoming. I never consider any other hotel. The location is prime and the views of the bay are beautiful. Great job making us feel as though we are home away from home Holiday Inn!!!! We love you! !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising from the waters edge, West Bay Beach, Holiday Inn Resort is the only full-service, four season resort on the white sandy shores of West Grand Traverse Bay. You can do it all while visiting West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort! Conveniently located within walking distance to downtown, Traverse City offers unique boutique shops and an eclectic area of restaurants, art galleries, and theaters. Looking for things to do while you are in the area? Traverse City offers an abundant amount of satisfying activities such as hiking, biking, golf, water sports, para-sailing, boating with boat rentals, charter fishing, kayaking, wine tours, and dune climbing to name a few. Nearby area attractions include Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Park, Leland's Fishtown, Hagerty Conference Center, Turtle Creek Casino, Interlochen Arts Academy, Dennos Museum, Music House Museum, and Grand Traverse Mall just to name a few. Whether for work or for pleasure, West Bay Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Holiday Inn