Easy to park, fast, easy check in. Spacious and comfortable room with a bay view. Free fast wifi. Beach bar and restaurant had outdoor and indoor seating, or you can take your food/drinks down to the beach chairs. Walking distance to downtown shopping. The room was cleaned properly while we were out, newspaper every morning, pleasant staff. Glad we chose it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising from the waters edge, West Bay Beach, Holiday Inn Resort is the only full-service, four season resort on the white sandy shores of West Grand Traverse Bay. You can do it all while visiting West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort! Conveniently located within walking distance to downtown, Traverse City offers unique boutique shops and an eclectic area of restaurants, art galleries, and theaters. Looking for things to do while you are in the area? Traverse City offers an abundant amount of satisfying activities such as hiking, biking, golf, water sports, para-sailing, boating with boat rentals, charter fishing, kayaking, wine tours, and dune climbing to name a few. Nearby area attractions include Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Park, Leland's Fishtown, Hagerty Conference Center, Turtle Creek Casino, Interlochen Arts Academy, Dennos Museum, Music House Museum, and Grand Traverse Mall just to name a few. Whether for work or for pleasure, West Bay Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Holiday Inn