Fairfield Inn & Suites Traverse City
US$99
US$94
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$105
Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
US$75
Great Wolf Lodge(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$166
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$114
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$116
Comfort Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$83
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$52
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$78
All reviewscracker barrelhot oatmealfront desk staffwaffleswould definitely stay here againwaffle makerpleasant staycomfortable bednight's sleepdowntown areaan upgradegreat place to staynice breakfastdowntown tcupon checkfree breakfastrooms were very clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stayed here two nights during a very busy weekend in traverse city. When I first walked into the room I could smell a certain smell which was most likely from smoking. Other than the smell, the room was clean and the beds were ok. The walls are very thin and it is easy to hear what the people next door are talking about which got annoying. Breakfast was crowded and there was not too much to offer. The location of this hotel is excellent because it is close to many restaurants and downtown is just a few miles away. The staff was very friendly and the house keeping did a fine job.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

The updates that have been done at this hotel over the past couple of years have made it a perfect spot for us to stay when visiting my sister over Thanksgiving weekend. At breakfast the kids always have options that they like and gets us all of to a great 'non-shopping' Black Friday. This has become our hotel of choice. We sleep well and enjoy our stay. I do recommend. Location and service for the price can not be beat.

Room Tip: Book early for Thanksgiving time. Ask for a room on the second floor away from the noise of the Elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We went to this Inn with no expecting a lot because of reserving so late. We had no other options and were worried about it; however, we enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean. Bed was very comfi. OMG staff were sooooo friendly. It's in very quiet area, which is good for sleep but 10 minutes from downtown area (Not a big deal if you have car). It's economical and above all it does have Great Spa room. I will definitely go back to the same place :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night.
The hotel is updated, the location is excellent (close to restaurants and a very nice mall). Parking is free, so is wifi, and breakfast is included in the fare.
The staff is nice and polite.
But when it comes to the room, I have to say we felt a bit dissapointed.
First, we asked for a room with a king bed (got that), in a higher floor with no adjoining doors.
Guess what? Got a room on the level floor (in front of the parking lot) with an adjoining door. And the walls are paper thin!!
We could hear everything the person nextdoor said, and so did our neighbor!
We had to keep whispering to one another in order not to bother the guest next door. I found it really odd! The person can listen every single thing you're doing in your room, so be aware!
The rooms are updated, the furniture is nice, but if you have an issue with noise, well, think twice!
As we were staying for just a night, we found the hotel ok, but I'm not sure if we would come back for a longer stay. I think guests needs should be taken better care of.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last couple of years. Each time, I am more than satisfied with my time there. The staff is excellent and will do their very best to accommodate your requests. The rooms are fairly standard size and very clean. My room came with a refrigerator, but unfortunately they were unable to provide a microwave also (If I recall correctly, I had a microwave in my past stays.). The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom/shower was clean. There is free coffee, and the free breakfast was fairly standard, although there were microwavable Jimmy Dean products (like a breakfast sandwich and pancakes and sausage on a stick), and fruit salad. If you are sensitive to noise, I would recommend asking for a room on the top floor, as the floor construction is not very solid. The window unit air conditioning was not working correctly when I checked in, but the staff was more than willing to move me to another room (and that room had properly functioning air). I would absolutely stay there again, mostly because the staff is so great.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are more quiet because the floors are not very solid.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family