Fairfield Inn & Suites Traverse City
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$160
CambriaHotels
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$157
US$127
US$108
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$158
Hampton Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$137
Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
US$135
US$130
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$181
US$88
US$80
Park Place Hotel(Traverse City)
US$151
Orbitz.com
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$163
All reviewscracker barrelhot oatmealfront desk staffwaffleswould definitely stay here againwaffle makerpleasant staycomfortable bednight's sleepdowntown areaan upgradegreat place to staynice breakfastdowntown tcupon checkfree breakfastrooms were very clean
Reviewed 7 July 2010

This is a wonderful place to stay if you are traveling for business or pleasure. I have stayed at the Fairfield Inn for both. Clean rooms, great breakfast and an excellent staff. It close to everything but far enough away to get away from it all. I highly recommend the Fairfield Inn of Traverse City for all of your stays! I know I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2010

My friend and I stayed here when we went up for the Detroit Red Wings training camp. The hotel is a lot closer to Centre Ice Arena than the hotels on the water/downtown. We stayed for 5 nights and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

The room was nice and when we needed more towels the staff responded quickly. We had a room next to the stairwell and one afternoon when we came back to our room there was a large bug on the drapes. (with it being warm and being out in more of a country it's understandable.) When we called down to the front desk, (because we didn't have anything to kill it with) the girls at the front desk came right up and while the bug was being difficult, I just can't stop saying how great the staff was!

Whenever we plan on going up for the training camp again, we will booking a room at the Fairfield inn!

Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2010

My mom and I chose to stay at the Fairfield Inn for our Ladies Weekend trip last November. It was an awesome choice for the price we paid (we used out Family & Friends price which was about $60). The price on the inside of our door said the actual price was closer to $200. I dont know if I would be willing to pay that much to stay there, but it was a fairly nice hotel.

The only complaint my mom and I had was its location. It was very hard to locate being that it is pushed back behind a Cracker Barrel and a Lowes shopping center. The sign was not large at all, and once inside the hotel, the woman at the front desk told us they are not allowed to have a large sign per the city.

The hotel was located about 2 minutes from the mall and shopping/restaurant area, which was nice. Also, it was only about 20 minutes away from downtown Traverse City.

The staff was very friendly and super helpful in giving directions and maps of the area. They also gave us some good suggestions of places to eat, even though we didnt go to those places.

Room was spatious and well furnished. I loved that there was free internet. The pool and hot tub area was very nice as well. We used the hot tub every night! The breakfast area was also nicely decorated and big enough to accomodate about 35 people.

Continental breakfast had a lot of options from cereal to bagels to waffle maker. We ate there each morning and felt satisfied each time.

Overall, we would stay there again for the price we paid. Im not sure if we would stay there for much more than what we paid.

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed 29 November 2009

This was my first visit since the renovations, having stayed once prior to them, I was very pleased with what was done. Fresh clean bedding. Clean and comfortable breakfast room. Well maintained pool. The gentlemen that was attending to the pool, prior to me using it, was very pleasant and accommodating. As I was returning to my room following my swim I passed him in the hall, I remembered at that point that I had forgotten to turn the whirlpool off (even though it's on a timer, there was still quite some time left and no one else was in the pool) I asked if he wouldn't mind turning it off as he was entering the room. He said, "Don't worry about it. Just relax. Enjoy your stay". The comment was sincere and greatly appreciated. Not to leave out the girls at the front desk and breakfast room; they always had a smile on their face and made our stay that much more enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn on a rainy weekend in October to celebrate our anniversary. We did the usual wine tasting, dinners out, etc. Amidst all of our traveling throughout the weekend, we found great comfort in our King room. The renovation of the hotel is casual, yet elegant. Most of all, it's a comfortable and clean hotel. Two of the best words to hear. Beyond that, the breakfast is incredible and abundant. Kudos on the waffles! Staff were attentive and friendly, and met all of our (many) demands, including a wine opener, and a Blackberry charger. They saved my life! They also provided maps of the area, and tips on places to go. Will definitely stay here each time we return to Traverse City. Very well run hotel - good job management! : )

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple