GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn By the Bay(Traverse City)
View Hotel
Beach Haus Resort(Traverse City)
View Hotel
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)
View Hotel
Brio Beach Inn(Traverse City)
Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
View Hotel
Pinestead Reef Resort(Traverse City)
View Hotel
All reviewsdairy queenpirate's covewafflesroom was cleanmini golfpublic beachred mesa grillhot tublobby areacookiesputt putthard boiled eggsfridge and microwavewould definitely stay here againnice place to stayfree breakfasta great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This hotel is always clean and the staff is VERY friendly. The continental breakfast has waffles and bisquits and gravy and hard boiled eggs among the usual bagels and cereal. The beds are comfy and the hallways are quiet, so we always manage to get a good nights sleep.AmericInn is close to many attractions and restaurants as well. This is our favorite Traverse City hotel.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Nick T, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for your review about our hotel. “This is our favorite Traverse City hotel” means more then you know! I feel honored to be able to accept that recognition from our guests and know that everyone on our team works to make sure everyone has that same feeling about their visit to the AmericInn! THANK YOU!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Americinn for our honeymoon. We were in a King suite with whirlpool and fireplace. We couldn't get the fireplace on (this didn't bother us), but the room was great. The staff was exceptionally great! Very helpful and kind with anything we needed. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

First of all, let me say congratulations on your wedding and we are happy that you were able to share your honeymoon with us at the AmericInn! I am sorry that you could not get the fireplace on. In the future, if you ever have a question about your room, please do not hesitate to contact our front desk anytime as we are here 24 hours a day to answer questions or help in any way that you need. Thank you again for staying and I thank you for recommending everyone to stay here. I hope to see you back again soon (start planning the anniversary trip now!!!!). Again, congratulations and thank you!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

It was a lovely weekend and we enjoyed staying at your hotel. The rooms were really nice, the breakfast was fantastic and everyone was very friendly and smiling. The sitting area in the lobby is gorgeous with the fireplace, especially enjoyed the 24 hr coffee service in the lobby. We will definitely recommend AmericInn to friends and stay again. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Nick T, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Stacey, thank you for your kind words about the AmericInn. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax in front of the fireplace in the evenings. We are proud of our hotel and am glad you were able to experience everything we offer! I am very humbled that you will recommend us to your friends and will return yourself. Thank you very much! I hope that I am able to welcome you back again very soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We live only 30 miles from TC. This is our first visit here, but won't be our last. Value of the two room, jacuzzi, and fireplace. Only complaint is the odd shaped pillows on the bed. They were small and square.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Wow! Thank yo for such kind words about your stay. To hear the words that this was your first visit but won’t be your last – speaks volumes and I appreciate the recommendation to others about the AmericInn! THANK YOU for taking the time to write about your stay! It means a lot to me when I hear about everyone’s visit to the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back to Traverse City and the AmericInn very soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Just came back from our 1 night stay at AmericInn Traverse City. Room had everything you need for a comfortable stay. We booked 2 rooms with 2 queen beds. Even with a connecting door between rooms, we hardly heard any noise from the room next door. Got a very friendly welcome note from the cleaning lady "Emily". Nice touch. I was also impressed with the receptionist "Megan" and the lady in breakfast area (did not catch her name). They were really friendly and helpful. I asked for late check out, and got it without any hassle. That nice 'breakfast' lady said goodbye to us after checking out and said "Visit us again next time", and I really feel that I would like to stay there again next time. Surrounding area was nice. Close to many restaurants and only a few minutes from downtown. Did not have the chance to try the beach across the street since the lake was still frozen. Our kids love the swimming pool very much. Breakfast was good, it was off season so we have no problem with seating.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

I appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone about your recent stay at the AmericInn Traverse City! Our hotel takes pride in its customer service and I’m so happy you were able to see our warm hospitality and that we were able to accommodate your special requests. Hopefully next time mother nature will cooperate and you will be able to try our the wonderful East Bay beach! Thank you again for taking the time to write about your visit and I look forward to welcoming you back to the AmericInn very soon!