Free cancellation until 26/07
US$210
US$200
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$210
CambriaHotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

Comfort Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$200
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$317
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$360
Hotels.com
Park Place Hotel(Traverse City)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$211
US$325
US$293
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$321
US$264
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$188
US$179
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$304
All reviewsdairy queenpirate's covewafflesroom was cleanmini golfred mesa grillpublic beachlobby areahard boiled eggshot tubcookieswould stay here againfridge and microwavenice place to stayfree breakfasta great stayother hotels
Reviewed 10 September 2017

The management at the GrandStay was very gracious in hosting myself and some close family members in Traverse City to attend to personal family business. The property was very clean and well cared for, and the staff very considerate and professional. The management was very sensitive to the needs of myself and my family, which was very much appreciated. This professionalism and level of service is rare in the hospitality and travel industry, and I would highly recommend considering this property when staying in Traverse City.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank steven c
Nick T, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the hotel. We are so fortunate to have such great guests each day at the hotel. Thank you so much for telling everyone about your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We stayed in the 2 room king suite on the second floor labor day weekend. Plenty of room for my family, clean, and quiet. Pull out in the living area and king and Jacuzzi tub in the bedroom area. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Open until 10pm for the kids, 10-12 for adults. Breakfast included in the morning. Waffles, donuts, eggs, sausage, and cereal. Breakfast was well stocked and clean and the person stocking was super nice. Across the street from the bay and next door to Pirate's Adventure Cove. Great place for families!!

Room Tip: Suites on second floor look over lobby. Quiet. Sitting area outside room is nice.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Nick T, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent visit to the hotel. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay and your room. It sounds like you had a great vacation and hope that we will again be able to welcome you again very soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My husband and I stayed here just one night while passing through. Not much I liked about this place except for the comfy beds. The bathroom is tiny and the tub and overhead tiles had what looked like rust stains or hard water stains. The toilet sat lower than any other motel we've been to. The breakfast area was extremely small. There were a variety of breakfast items but the eggs were "weird" (except for the ones that were hard boiled). The room had a small frig and microwave that we didn't use. The furniture and carpet are decent quality with minor wear on the wooden furniture. Didn't care for the burgundy except colors but that's just a personal statement. Didn't care much for the lobby area either. Would not stay here again :(

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Nick T, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. I'm very sorry that you have the feelings that you do about the hotel. We strive hard to give our guests excellent accommodations at a good value each and every day. I'm sorry that you did not like the colors of your room and are saddened to hear you didn't like the eggs. We have received many positive reviews regarding our breakfast and quality and quantity. I hope that you reconsider and on your next trip to the area, you stop back and see why the GrandStay is a favorite among many travelers. Thank you again or your review and I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

First: room and hotel were clean. Staff was friendly. Location is good.

But: I could not get the room cool enough and aggravating sounds kept me awake all night. Two things in the room - a high whine and an incessent electronic noise (which sounded like someone transmitting War and Peace in morse code all night) - kept me awake. Maybe it was just my room so take that into account. I'm one of many visitors. Still, my fall-back is would I stay there again and the answer is no.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Nick T, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for your recent review of the hotel. Im sorry you have a negative feeling towards the hotel. I wish we would have had the opportunity to make it right. Know our staff is on duty 24 hours a day and would have addressed any issue you might have had. I have no idea what that type of sound would be but know that something like that I'm sure we would hear about if it was happening a lot. Again, I'm sorry you feel you wouldn't stay again, as we take guest loyalty and satisfaction very serious. I wish I had the opportunity before. I do wish you much enjoyment in your future travels and thank you for staying at the GrandStay and taking the time to write the review.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying at the hotel. It is very quiet and very clean. The pool is nice and the breakfast has a lot of options. The only problem we have had is with the housekeeping. When we came back to our room yesterday it looked like it hadn't been made up. Garbage still full and sheets just pulled up. We complained and it was fixed immediately but had the same problem again today.
Overall it has been a great stay though

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Nick T, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for your recent review about our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and are sorry you had an issue with the trash being emptied. I am glad that our staff worked fast to remedy the situation and make it right now for you. Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back again soon