“Suprising Venue and Menu”

Tre Monti Ristorante
Ranked #70 of 295 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Big Beaver between Rochester & John R
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Very interesting take on high-end Italian food tucked behind a social club off Big Beaver Road in Troy. Varied and creative menu offering first course, cheese course, seciond course, amuse bouche and main plate options on an ala-carte basis. Good wine list but a bit on the expensive side. Very elegant surroundings with a unique outdoor dining area. Waitstaff tuxedo-clad, but our waiter seemed new to waiting tables and a little slow on service given that the restaurant was nearly empty for our early dinner. Manager must have sensed this, however, as he gave us a free bottle of excellent sparkling dessert wine.

2  Thank Rocket58

Reviewed 4 June 2011

i went into tre monti recently to have a nice dinner with my husband. the staff was friendly enough, although the hostess was a little rude. my server was pleasent and knew the menu well. our meal was delicious! we had a shrimp appetizer, and i had the fish special, my husband got the filet. if it wasnt for the guy yelling in the back. it would have been a great night. my server told me he did this often... what kind of manager disturbs his guests like that? he was really loud and totally ruined the atmosphere. i wont go back because of that. i can get great italian food somewhere else.

Reviewed 1 March 2010

I am a first generation Italian who is very critical of restaurants.. This restaurant not only features wonderful Italian cuisine but also offers fantastic service. I have dined there on 3 seperate occasions and have always been completely satisfied with the dining expereince. The wine list is also excellent. The restaurant is also very reasonably priced. I am looking forward to dining there in the summer when the outside dining patio is opened..This place is not to be missed.

Reviewed 10 March 2009

Bocce and mojitos! Great pizza, too.

Been to Tre Monti Ristorante? Share your experiences!