“Eddie V's delights!”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 313 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love Eddie V's and go there during Troy Restaurant Week for the special menu. The food is divine-the filet mignon is perfectly prepared. We reserve a table in the bar area during the time that they have live entertainment and enjoy it immensely. We highly recommend this restaurant. Prepare to be wowed.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Fun, great crowd, beautifully decorated, wonderful steaks and corn. Had fun watching them make specialty drinks!!
Great valet..very busy place.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Tried this out during Troy's "Restaurant Week". It was a great way to afford fine dinning at a reduced rate and to try a new place as well. Service and food were spectacular. My rating on value was based on this being a high end restaurant. The staff are well dressed and this is a special occasion (in my mind) night out place to go. There were 4 of us and no one was dissapoited. I look forward to a return visit. Also a thank you to our waiter, Daniel.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Eddie Vee’s has beautiful decor, good service, good food, but lousy mixed drinks. I had to send my mix drink back twice because it didn't taste as though ANY alcohol was in it. I finally settled on wine. I figured it had to be at least 9%.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Awesome time to eat. Choice of corn chowder or salad, then choice of fish of the day, 8oz filet, chicken, and salmon with choice of dessert.