“Great Greek salad”

Kalamata Greek
Ranked #119 of 284 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

They always get my phone order correct! Yeah! Love the Greek salad with grilled chicken breast. Pita bread is warm, thin and so yummy. Friendly, efficient staff even when lunch time gets busy. Easy parking.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

my neice took me to lunch here, and it is cafeteria style. food was average, not a great greek restaurant considering we have a lot of them in metro detroit. it was clean, and employees were pleasant. seating is too crowded for my dining pleasure.

1  Thank reaitalia
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We came here for a quick bite and were so satisfied with the food quality, staff and efficiency of everyone! The food is fresh, hot and ready to go.. and not that expensive!

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Quick service, fresh salads, good location. Nice tables outside. Good value for lunch. Not too far from where I stayed.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

This place rocks: food is fresh,good Greek choice prepared on the spot. Lots of room, they also do take away which seems to be the more popular option.We went there several times and will be back.