“Great service”

Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Hotel was very accomodating. I had some minor issues with my credit card and Ms. Essie the front desk attendant was very helpful in resolving the issues I had. Never had a hotel go above and beyond to help rectify the problem

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Mercedes P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comment. Essie will be pleased to hear that her assistance in resolving the issue was greatly appreciated. She cares deeply about our customers and.... like every staff member at our hotel, including myself, feels everyone is important to us and we want to make sure they are satisfied with our services. My team are dedicated to providing superior service and will do what is necessary to make sure you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

This Red Roof is near Hwy 75, and at a quiet neighborhood, There is McDonald, Pei Wei restaurants minutes away.

I usually don't bother with review for typical stay but this Red Roof customer service is exceptional. This Red Roof deserves a 5-Star customer service rating, I want to thank all front desk staff and especially Anfal for going out of way helping me for the mistake I made during online reservation.

I have stay in many hotels around the world, this Red Roof will stay in my memory for a long time and win my business for sure. Thank you for your excellent service.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Mercedes P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words. I will definitely share your comments with my staff and most of, with Anfal.

My staff takes pride in providing superior service to our customers and making a lasting impression. I am very proud of them for going above and beyond to make sure everyone has a positive experience at our hotel. Every customer is very important to us and we want to make sure they are all comfortable and satisfied with their experience.

Thank you again and look forward to your return in the near future.
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

1) The rooms are clean and appear newly renovated. At least Room 203.

2) Excellent value. For 54 / Night (Tax Included), you can't beat the price.

3) Area appears safe. Our room was in a quiet location.

Would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Justin0911
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Although this is an old style Red Roof Inn, the room was freshly painted by someone who actually cared! It made for a fresh, clean room. I agree with other reviewers that the front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. I've stayed there many times before and love the renovations.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank bonb1545
Mercedes P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff members. I am very proud of my team and will make sure to share this with my entire staff. They are fully committed to providing superior service and making sure everyone has a positive experience with us.

I am also delighted that you took notice of our full renovation. It is very gratifying that we were able to deliver and meet your expectations in regards to a clean, quality room, along with all the other amentiies we have to offer. We hope to see you back soon! Make sure to stop by the office and say hello!
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed there last week. I was hesitated when making the reservation because of the low price. I thought to give it a try. Was I suprised! Hotel was recently renovated, so the carpet was clean and the room was spotless clean. I had a Superior King room. The room included a workstation with comfortable desk chair, great wifi signal, perfect for business travelers. Front desk staff was very friendly. The room is plain and simple, but if you just need a place to sleep and shower, it is great for the price! I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank SkyletAA
I would like to thank you for sharing your comments with other travelers. I always emphasis to my staff the importance of making a "positive" first impression with all our customers and it makes me feel real proud that we were able to "WOW" you on your visit with us. This just shows how much we care and are dedicated to providing you with the best we have to offer. If any future travels will bring you back to our area, we hope you will decide to return to our hotel where all are welcomed with a smile!
Port Jefferson Station, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

We atayed there friday night, for 1 day.......
The room, though a Big King size bed, was a little small, but, it was spotless clean, and the front desk staff, was extraordinary.....They were courteous, and made every effort to make our stay, as comfortable & pleasant as possible.....

Thanks red roof inn.....
KK

Room Tip: ask to see the room, before you check in....
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank scorpy11
My team and I would like to personally thank you for the kind words. I have shared this with my entire staff and it's comments like these that makes them feel they are really making a difference. They take pride in their work and are committed to making sure everyone feels comfortable when staying at our hotel. Hope to see you back again soon!
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Really, you can't ask for a better experience for the cost. The hotel has also had some recent renovations and our room had new carpet, paint and artwork. It was the second time staying here and both experiences have been very satisfactory. There are dining options near by and it is also very close to the freeway. Room was fairly clean, no signs of bugs or other issues. I will say that it's not worth the effort to mess with the in room coffee (it's gross) but otherwise, a good experience!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KrisVonD
mparra21, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! However, I was dissapointed in reading your comment in regards to the in-room coffee. We always welcome feedback and I will share this with my staff and make it a point of addressing this with my housekeeping staff in particular to ensure this does not happen again. We take pride in providing all our guests with a quality clean room and wonderful ameneties. Please accept my sincerest apology for not meeting your expectation on the in-room coffee.