“Great value, excellent staff”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I came for the pet friendly policy, not expecting much more. However i was plesently suprised to find clean modernized rooms, and a top notch staff. Everything is well matained and house keeping is top notch. I have paid twice as much for half the room. Thank you

• Stayed: April 2014
Mercedes P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you so much!

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and yes....PETS ARE WELCOMED!!! We understand that many people, including myself, consider them as part of the family and it makes me happy to know that we were able to provide you and your pet with a comfortable room during your travel and the best part is...pets stay for FREE!!!!!

Also, I'm pleased to see that you took note of our newly renovated rooms. We recently completed a full renovation on our property and it just goes to show how much we truly care in providing all our guests with best we have to offer at an affordable price. Hope to see you back soon....

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I booked this hotel sight unseen because a friend lived nearby and said it "seemed nice" but she had never been there. In all honesty I was a little concerned since it was rather inexpensive BUT to my surprise I had a fantastic visit! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and check in and out was easy. If I ever need to stay in the area again I would be more than willing to stay there again. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Mercedes P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

It's great to hear you had a fantastic time during your stay with us!!!!

It makes me proud that we were able to deliver superior service, along with a clean and comfortable room for you at an affordable price. I will definitely share this with my team.

Our goal is to exceed your expectations, provide a positive experience and make sure you were satisfied with the choice to stay with us. We look forward to your return soon and make sure to share the news with your family & friends about our hotel being newly renovated!!!!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I stayed here for one night while traveling from Atlanta. I arrived late and had a smooth check in. I got the superior king at a great deal the room was very clean and bed was very comfortable. I wish I could of stayed one more night I slept really well. :)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Mercedes P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

That is Fantastic! so happy that your stay with us was enjoyable. I will make it a point to share this with my team.

Our goal is to provide each customers with a clean and comfortable room. Our hotel just completed a full renovation in our guestrooms, not to mention the exterior of the hotel and we are excited to share this with everyone! New Mattresses, New Flat Screen TVs, new Carpet.....the list goes on and on. Please spread the word and have them come see for themselves the wonderful improvements made to our hotel. I look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Hotel was very accomodating. I had some minor issues with my credit card and Ms. Essie the front desk attendant was very helpful in resolving the issues I had. Never had a hotel go above and beyond to help rectify the problem

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the wonderful comment. Essie will be pleased to hear that her assistance in resolving the issue was greatly appreciated. She cares deeply about our customers and.... like every staff member at our hotel, including myself, feels everyone is important to us and we want to make sure they are satisfied with our services. My team are dedicated to providing superior service and will do what is necessary to make sure you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again!!!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This Red Roof is near Hwy 75, and at a quiet neighborhood, There is McDonald, Pei Wei restaurants minutes away.

I usually don't bother with review for typical stay but this Red Roof customer service is exceptional. This Red Roof deserves a 5-Star customer service rating, I want to thank all front desk staff and especially Anfal for going out of way helping me for the mistake I made during online reservation.

I have stay in many hotels around the world, this Red Roof will stay in my memory for a long time and win my business for sure. Thank you for your excellent service.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Mercedes P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. I will definitely share your comments with my staff and most of, with Anfal.

My staff takes pride in providing superior service to our customers and making a lasting impression. I am very proud of them for going above and beyond to make sure everyone has a positive experience at our hotel. Every customer is very important to us and we want to make sure they are all comfortable and satisfied with their experience.

Thank you again and look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

1) The rooms are clean and appear newly renovated. At least Room 203.

2) Excellent value. For 54 / Night (Tax Included), you can't beat the price.

3) Area appears safe. Our room was in a quiet location.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Justin0911
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Although this is an old style Red Roof Inn, the room was freshly painted by someone who actually cared! It made for a fresh, clean room. I agree with other reviewers that the front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. I've stayed there many times before and love the renovations.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank bonb1545
Mercedes P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff members. I am very proud of my team and will make sure to share this with my entire staff. They are fully committed to providing superior service and making sure everyone has a positive experience with us.

I am also delighted that you took notice of our full renovation. It is very gratifying that we were able to deliver and meet your expectations in regards to a clean, quality room, along with all the other amentiies we have to offer. We hope to see you back soon! Make sure to stop by the office and say hello!