“Decent motel room for the price. The day-shift desk lady is great.”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Reviewed 15 February 2010

My job requires that I stay overnight in Oakland County, Michigan, two to three nights each week. Consequently, I've been spending two to three nights in the Troy Red Roof Inn for the past couple of years now. The fact that I keep coming back week after week, year after year, is self-evident that I am satisfied. If I weren't, I'd stay someplace else. It's a great value for the price. Two suggestions that I'd offer: 1. Fix the system so that incoming telephone calls can be routed directly to the guests instead of being routed through the front desk; and, 2. Increase the number of and variety of television channels.

1  Thank liketotravel2008
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy

Reviewed 12 February 2010

Nice place to rest. The rooms (business kings) are well appointed for the basic needs. Rooms are well maintained, and clean. The staff always greet the guests with a smile, and pleasent hello. I have stayed at this Inn several times recently. Each visit was pleasent, and restful.

1  Thank DoogieAEMTRN
Reviewed 10 February 2010

This is a very clean and comfortable motel. The employees are happy, helpful people, kind of rare in todays travel.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2010

I enjoyed staying at the Roof . It was a great place to stay. It was close to my work so i didn't have to travel in the bad weather we were having. As I live 94 miles from my work.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2010

The staff is friendly and helpful and location ideal for my needs. It is local to major shopping malls, restaurants, and local businesses. I recommend the Business King Suite for the room and amenities. Free Local and Long Distance service with Wi-Fi.
I have been coming to this location steadily for 6 months and always enjoy my stay.

Reviewed 5 February 2010

i travel throughout the counrty exstensivelly, we as a company always look for the red roof inn. we have stayed at other inns when we could not find a red roof or when geographically was not available. We were excited when the general manager at the troy michigan was able to direct us to a corparate account status and we always stay at that inn even when we are working up to forty miles away.....thats a great way to keep our business we are grateful

1  Thank reindeerman
Reviewed 15 August 2008

My car was hit in the parking, in front of all hotel employees doing the laundry in the morning. No one saw anything, and the hotel said it wasn't their problem.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank rafeurbina