“Amazing”

Ranked #32 of 286 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I don't live in Troy area any more but I never make a trip home without going to Lebanese grill. My favorites are the garlic sauce, hummus, and the shawarma sandwiches. And prices are great.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

If you crave authentic Lebanese cuisine, this is the venue. Attentive wait-staff combined with generous portions of delicious specialties makes this a favorite for me and family members who travel from Iowa for our annual event here.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I will start by saying, I have had Lebanese Grill many times before, as it is my favorite in the area.

I was very very disappointed with the customer service this go round.

I purchased a LivingSocial coupon: $6 for $12 worth of food at lunch time. My order total was $13.20, so I only owed $1.20 after the living social coupon was given at the register.

Upon picking up my order, I went to use my debit card for the remaining balance, at which point the server/cashier said "no no, we only accept a minimum of $7 for card purchases". Which, I understand, for typical purchases (as they pay a fee), but in the case I have already spent $6 for the coupon for $12 of food, and the remaining balance, I felt they should be more accommodating, as most people now-a-days do not carry cash.

I did not have cash, and was very embarrassed that she would not take my card, that a kind random stranger gave me a dollar to pay for the balance.

I would suggest they come up with a policy or exception in these types of instances. It made me look at the establishment as unaccommodating.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The chicken shawarma sandwiches here are great. They also have really good hummus. We usually get take-out which is quick and convenient.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

FABULOUS atmosphere. GREAT food. Entrees worth the price. The sandwiches are more than reasonable. Very affordable.

Been to Lebanese Grill? Share your experiences!