“Pretty good”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 313 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Grand Openiing was this past Tuesday. Very nice place and up-scale from most breweries in the area.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is a brewery with a good selection of beer. The food is relatively good. The place is quite busy on a weekday, so make reservation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went there for the first time and I thought the food and service was excellent.

I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Abut 10 of us came for dinner. Service was congenial, but a bit slow. It was very loud in the room we were in. Meals ranged from flatbreads, to burgers to dinners. I got the Chicken Limon which was good, buy could have used more lemon flavor for my taste. The mashed potatoes on the other hand were exceptional! Nice garlic flavor and chunks of potato. Probably won't be returning, as it was just OK

Reviewed 10 September 2018

They have a wide food selection including steaks, burgers, sandwiches, salads, artisan flatbreads and past dishes. We ordered burgers and they were very tasty. Service was good, but not great. Drink refills were something the waitstaff could improve upon. Atmosphere was a bit loud the night we were there which made it hard to hear conversation without speaking loudly. I think the crowd was larger than normal, though, because of the fundraiser that evening.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

My boyfriend and I recently stopped in here for a burger and some few drinks. We like to sit at the bar and sat there for a few minutes before anyone came over. The bartenders were both extremely miserable and we sat near the service station and could tell they were getting nasty with the waitstaff as well. Service was non existent with the two bartenders. My boyfriend and I weren't starving and we wanted to split the larger burger. When the burger came out they split it for us which was nice, however each plate had about 15 fries on it- It was pathetic for at $15.00 burger- see the photo. The one waitress hit my boyfriends chair with another chair and didn't apologize- Needless to say, many other great places on big beaver to spend your money at. Dont waste your time here- mediocre burgers, few fries, and terrible service!

Been to Granite City Food & Brewery? Share your experiences!