“To Booli or not to have toubolli, that is the question.”
Review of 2-Boolie

2-Boolie
Ranked #118 of 285 Restaurants in Troy
Description: Also has a location in Farmington Hills MI
Description: Also has a location in Farmington Hills MI
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Thumbs up to this middle eastern restaurant, which has great ambience, service, and food. The bar is spacious in the center. Various quotes with 2B (to be) in it from A.W. Tozer to Albert Einstein and William Shakespeare on the walls. If you are not impressed with the quotes, you will be pleased with the food. I think I will try the lamb chops next time. The Masa for 2 was 2-good.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I eat there at least once a week. The food is excellent and so is the service! Portion size is great and I usually take home leftovers. The almonds in the rice are a nice touch and the bread is SO wonderful. The service is attentive but not overbearing. Victoria and April are our favorites but everyone is great. Very classy how the managers walk around the dining room making sure everything is satisfactory and asking if guests need anything. It is always a pleasant dining experience!! Good Job 2-boolie staff.

Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

Ive visited this restaurant several times with my colleagues. Service is great, staff is friendly, and the food is very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

This is new Middle eastern restaurant on Rochester & Big Beaver Rd. The decor is attractive and there are a lot of comfortable booths to sit in. I had the Spicy Ghallaba with chicken (without jalepenos) and my husband had to lamb kabob pita. Both were very good and made with fresh ingredients. We were also served hot fresh pita and they have a nice mild garlic spread. We enjoyed the rasberry maragaritas, which were good. they manager was nice to visit the tables and ask how things were going. My only recommendation is that they add a nice baked spinach pie and a gyros sandwich. We used an $8.00 coupon found in the Free Press entertainment news magazine.