“Hmm, not my kind of place.”
Review of Moose Winooski's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moose Winooski's
Ranked #106 of 276 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Lathrup Village, Michigan
“Hmm, not my kind of place.”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Okay place to have a drink. Otherwise, I'm not too enthusiastic to go back. I cannot say that the burger I had was worth the price I paid. The service is just fine. Sit down and it won't be a long wait. Stay and have a beer and watch the sports on TV.

Visited February 2014

London, Canada
“outstanding value”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This was the third time I visited Moose's in the last 2 years. Nothing has changed. Still ice cold beer for $2 a glass. Heck, I love how the glass is even frosted.....you won't get that in Canada for $2; that's for sure. Nice folks there, too.

• Visited July 2013
Sudbury, Canada
“Steak yummy.”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Went out for a meal in Troy, Michigan and ate at the Moose Winooski's. Service was prompt and pleasant. Food was really good. Atmosphere was friendly and I liked that we were beside the water or at least could see it. Bet the joint is hopping in the summer. Would highly recommend this place.

Visited May 2013
London, Canada
“home away from home”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

This is the kind of local pub you hope is in every town that you're passing through. Friendly staff, good food, and CHEAP BEER. Yeah, maybe the capital letters were unnecessary, but this was the second trip I've had this year where I've dumped my kids off at the hotel after going to the Detroit Zoo and zipped out for, among other things, a cold beer (or two) at Moose's. $2 pints are a great thing for the weary - especially served in the frosty mug. There were even 7 or 8 choices. Check it out. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012