“Great value”

Moose Winooski's
Ranked #107 of 280 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

The prices here are great. Wife had fish and chips, the fish was cooked well, nice and flaky. Potatoes were some of the best we have had. I want to hungry so I grabbed the moose nuggets they were interesting, but the sauce that came with them was fantastic.

There are newer reviews for Moose Winooski's

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Okay place to have a drink. Otherwise, I'm not too enthusiastic to go back. I cannot say that the burger I had was worth the price I paid. The service is just fine. Sit down and it won't be a long wait. Stay and have a beer and watch the sports on TV.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

This was the third time I visited Moose's in the last 2 years. Nothing has changed. Still ice cold beer for $2 a glass. Heck, I love how the glass is even frosted.....you won't get that in Canada for $2; that's for sure. Nice folks there, too.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Went out for a meal in Troy, Michigan and ate at the Moose Winooski's. Service was prompt and pleasant. Food was really good. Atmosphere was friendly and I liked that we were beside the water or at least could see it. Bet the joint is hopping in the summer. Would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

This is the kind of local pub you hope is in every town that you're passing through. Friendly staff, good food, and CHEAP BEER. Yeah, maybe the capital letters were unnecessary, but this was the second trip I've had this year where I've dumped my kids off at the hotel after going to the Detroit Zoo and zipped out for, among other things, a cold beer (or two) at Moose's. $2 pints are a great thing for the weary - especially served in the frosty mug. There were even 7 or 8 choices. Check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Been to Moose Winooski's? Share your experiences!