Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit North - Troy
US$306
  • Pool
US$81
US$78
Quality Inn Detroit - Troy(Troy)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$76
QualityInn
US$135
US$126
  • Breakfast included
US$207
US$152
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast attendantcomerica parkthe breakfast areakids loved the poolthe staff was friendly and helpfulevery weekyogurttwo queen bedspull out couchmini fridgegood sizebuffet breakfastchecking inwe've stayednice selectiongreat room
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I travel to Troy MI often and this was my first stay at the Holiday Inn Express there. I am impressed with how comfortable the hotel and especially the bedding is. The hotel has the "new" Holiday Inn Express decore. The rooms are large, new, clean and comfortable. The staff on check in were very welcoming and efficient. There are extra electrical outlets on the night stand, which are always helpful. I plan to stay here more often!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Tarah S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit North - Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear JaneUrban,
Thank you for choosing to stay with while you were in Troy. We are so happy that you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that we can become your home away from home in the future!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I stayed here recently over an October week-end while visiting family. What I liked about my stay here: 1) very clean! ; 2) great pillows, (and lots of them) and comfortable beds; 3) nice breakfast--not a huge buffet, but a great mix of delicious hot and cold breakfast foods; 4) washer and dryer available on the 4th floor (must use only quarters); 5) welcoming entrance & main lobby (with ample seating); 6) lots of fluffy towels; 7) nice pool; 8) easy access from surrounding roadways; 9) microwave and mini-fridge in my room. I highly recommend staying here at this H. I. Express. Good Job, Tereah!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Tarah S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit North - Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear ton_amie,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My sons hockey team was in town for a tournament and we were somewhat apprehensive about the need rent a room due to the fact we are only 60 minutes away from the rink. We were extremely glad we did. Clean, new rooms, well laid out hotel and fresh decor are the mark fo this hotel. Our stay was excellent and the staff was superb. We asked a great deal of them and they responded with no hesitation, even engaging the kids often to make them feel welcome. Amber in particular was a godsend as we were trying to entertain a large group at the hotel for lunch. She made every effort to make us feel welcome.
I travel a150+ nights a year for business/personal and don't often write reviews unless it truly strikes me as exception...this is one of those places.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the staff and amenities
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Daryl,
We are very happy that you did decide to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express – Troy! It is our goal that every guest feels like they are at home while they are with us. I am so happy to hear that you received such great customer service while you were here. We are so happy to have Amber as a member of our team! We are honored that you enjoyed your stay enough to submit such a wonderful review. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I had a business partner coming into town to celebrate a successful year. Amber was extremely helpful in helping me book multiple rooms for myself and a few friends. She also made sure all of my rewards points we applied to my account. She is great at accommodating our various room requirements and just a pleasure to deal with. The hotel is a brand new property and spotless. Next time I need a hotel in Troy; this property will be my first call.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Tarah S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit North - Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Greg 547,
We are very blessed to have Amber as a member of our team! I am so glad that you enjoyed the customer service that she brings to the hotel. It is our goal to have everyone feel comfortable and at home while they are with us. We are proud to have been a part of your celebration while you were in town. Thank you very much for submitting this wonderful review of our property!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The Hotel Manager...Tarah Schraffenberger helped me considerably with an issue...going above and beyond the norm. I generally would not take the time to write this but I felt compelled when I saw the notice on the elevator about how hard they strive to make everyone's stay a "10". I am sure that many travelers (including me) are unlikely to be back to that specific hotel, but I do want to post this so that perhaps the hotel and particularly Ms. Schraffenberger can be recognized.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear TimothyF,
I truly appreciate that you took the time to give this wonderful review. We do take great pride in our hotel and we hope that everyone feels at home while they are staying with us! Again, thank you very much and I am glad that I was able to assist you during your stay.