Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit North - Troy
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed here on March 3, and this one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at. The staff was friendly, and asked a few times during my one night stay if they could do anything to make my stay better. The breakfast area was great. I can't say enough good about this hotel!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Tarah S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit North - Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Twinsdad5454,
This smile brought a smile to my face! Thank you very much for taking the time to submit it. Our goal is to constantly exceed our guest’s expectations. We always hope to be considered a home away from home for all of our guests. Again, thank you and we hope to see you on your next visit to Troy.
Tarah Schraffenberger
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 26 February 2014

First time that I stayed in this Hotel, the facility is fully ok and nice for a Business trip, but the friendly, helpful and competent staff is noticeable different and much better than in even more expensive Hotels. HILDA in the restaurant made me feeling like home in Germany with her great breakfast and friendly manner and LAKIESHA HK did not just clean up the room, she made it even more friendly and personal with her decorations.
Thank you!

W-LAN is powerfull enough for high data Transfer.

Dear Brend K,
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate it! I have shared this review with Hilda and Lakiesha and it made their day! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Hotel is newly built, bright and fresh interior/decorations. Staff working during both visits have been friendly and helpful-in spite of some technical difficulties-they kept smiling and remained professional. Great facilty and staff!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Tarah S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit North - Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Shell K,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our brand new Holiday Inn Express! Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review of our hotel! We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I love staying at this friendly Inn, where Tereah, Amber and Hilda treat me like part of the family. I look forward to seeing them, and know I will be comfortable, warm, safe and supported. Thank you for all you do!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Barbara R,
Thank you very much for this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you continuously enjoy staying at our hotel. It is always great to hear that our efforts have been noticed. I am very proud of the team that we have working together. We always look forward to seeing our loyal guests return to the hotel! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have stayed at this location seveal times and have always encountered very friendly personel and found it to be truly a "HOME AWAY FROM HOME"
Special Note:
Hilda (in restaurant) has always been very friendly and courteous. She greets guest arriving for breakfast and is always made sure everyone is content from children to special needs.
GREAT JOB.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Tarah S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit North - Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear C P,
Thank you very much for being such a loyal guest at our hotel! We constantly look forward to seeing out repeat guests every week. Our goal is to ensure that every guest feels like they are staying at their home away from home while they are with us. Thank you again for taking the time to submit this lovely review of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My family and I flew into Detroit for Wife sister's wedding Saturday the 15th and from the start wrong rental car to missing half of the wedding our whole day was already a disaster so after a late check-in things began to roll downhill again. I booked four rooms when I got there somehow there only two rooms booked so I had 12 ppl with two rooms and just before I began to freak out there walked an "Angel" and her name was Tereah she was truly a blessing. She worked it out where we were able to switch to a double suite and for the first time in 10 yrs my family and I had a wonderful beautiful night of games and laughs. So thank you Holiday inn for such a wonderful staff and thank you again Ms.Tereah you were and always will be my hero...Mr.Marlon Samples

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank marlonsamples

Dear Marlon Samples,
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this wonderful review of our property. We are so happy that Tereah was able to improve your family getaway. Thank you for letting us be a part of your amazing family memories. We hope to see you again next time you are in town.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I had some business at Beaumont Hospital and have found this hotel as a great place to stay for my business. Entire staff was quite friendly and very helpful in issues i had during my stay. Tereah helped me to get my car ready for drive (due to the weather condition and snow).

Breakfast buffet was great.

Dear absdotan,
We are delighted that you chose our hotel while you were in town on business. I’m sure the Winter weather was not very pleasant since you are used to sunny California. We are very happy that Tereah was able to help you get your car ready to drive. We hope to see you again soon next time you are in town. Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this lovely review of our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Troy
Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit / Troy
Candlewood Suites Detroit - Troy
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Detroit Troy
Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Troy
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI
Hampton Inn Detroit / Madison Heights / South Troy

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit North - Troy? Share your experiences!