“Typical but very good”

Ranked #11 of 276 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Ireland
“Typical but very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Went here with some business colleagues , food was very good, typical US , too much and most people brought food home. One of our party was allergic to egg so the brought out a menu which showed what she couldn't have. The waiter summarised it , basically that's like the whole menu but you could have the steamed fish.
We all enjoyed it.

Visited April 2014

Detroit, Michigan
“Best Gluten Free Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Best Gluten free food in town. I am a fan. P F Chag's make it easy for me to order. I eat here whenever i can. They make all the food fresh so its easy for them to do gluten free. I love Chang's spicy chicken. I get mine with the sauce on the side, takes a few of the calories away. I hope you love it as much as we did.

• Visited March 2014
USA
“Consistent good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

We go to this P.F. Chang's for lunch about twice a month. I usually have their chicken fried rice and my wife changes almost always. Most of the time I end up finishing what she orders so I have tried a good variety of things.
The food is always good and very consistent. Portion size is good (not as large as some other Chinese restaurants but still plenty large). Service is also pretty good although they always seem to have a wait even though the place doesn't look full (probably because of reservations).
We almost always make a reservation online. It is very easy and I think you end up getting a spot a lot easier. I have called and told that there is a 2 hour wait and have made a reservation online for 1 hour later so I am not sure how it works but they may have allocated spots for online reservations.
We do usually stay away from the seasonal specials. One of the waiters told us to do so a few years ago and we have been doing it since so I cannot comment on those.

• Visited March 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Crazy Seating Procedure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

The restaurant was less than 25% full, and yet we stood waiting to be served. Crazy! Not sure how this restaurant perceives itself. It is a little annoying to stand there waiting for the hostess to look at you. Well, after I got over that we were seated, and everything was fine. I ordered what I usually do at PF Chang's - lettuce wraps and Chang's Spicy Chicken. The portions were generous and the food was excellent. My son was with me, and he ordered the Crab Wontons and Sesame Chicken. He liked his dinner as well. I am taking off one star because the seating procedure was so ridiculous. The hostess and the person at the entrance need to be a little more friendly and customer oriented. They may want to have two people seating guests. The service rating below is being marked down because of the seating issues. Our servers were great, the food was served quickly, and the servers were very attentive to our needs.

• Visited January 2014
Region of Waterloo, Canada
“Busy as heck but worth the wait.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

Biggest complaint: they told the two of us that we had a TWO HOUR WAIT when we walked into the restaurant from the Mall.

But we got a table after only 15 minutes; before we had finished one round waiting at the bar.

Service was EXCELLENT, food was very good.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank SWONTraveller

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!