“A fun place to eat”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 286 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is such a fun little place to eat. It's a great place to relax, and enjoy great food and great company. The tropical feel, and upbeat atmosphere throughout the restaurant gives you the feeling of being on a warm, sunny island. I'm a huge fan of the onion rings, and the wood grilled chicken. Drinks are great, and they have a great selection of non-alcoholic drinks, too!

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Dined here on 6/11/14. We had a short wait for our party of five. While we waited, we witnessed the manager have an altercation with a gentlemen who claimed to have had reservations, but was unable to get seated. I should have known it was going to be rough.

Once we got seated, our service was fine, but two of us had errors with our order. One person got the wrong entree and mine was overcooked. I order the steak medium and received one that was very well done.

All in all, I would not eat here again.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I went there for my birthday and really anticipate it having a great time however our server was very inexperienced and had no clue how to handle a large party which was very frustrating he never came to check on our table throughout the time we were there.

1  Thank sugarock
Reviewed 15 April 2014

wonderful medium price food with a kick! try the jerk seasoning even if you think you will not like it. the rice bowls are great. we even went back a few weeks later for carry out. really enjoyed it!!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant before ( but this location is a first) and always enjoy my food. I try something different each time and have never been disappointed. The same could be said of this visit and the two others with me (1 child and 1 adult) souls agree. The decor is the about the same at all Bahama Breezes and this one is on a busy road so outdoor setting is ok. However being located right down the street from Somerset Mall is a plus.

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!