“Great Cupcakes”

Add it.
Just Baked
Ranked #191 of 287 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This place is a few doors down from the Potbelly sandwich shop in the mall, and I stumbled on it just looking to see what else was in the mall. This place had about 50 varieties of cupcakes that are totally exotic and hard to resist. Black Forest, Boston Cream, Cookies and Cream, just to name a couple. Each one had a huge dollop of appropriate icing on top, and a filling of similar stuff inside. The cupcake itself was moist and tasty. I tried 3 different offerings and was impressed with how good they were. I saved one of the 3 I got for my wife, and she agreed, but she was nice enough to split that one with me. If you get a chance to try this place, you will enjoy the experience. Yummy for the tummy.

Been to Just Baked? Share your experiences!