“Quick and Convenient!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #21 of 313 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I ordered online and to my surprise, they brought my food to my car! It's was pretty cool. Portions were generous, and food was good. It was a great value.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We arrived without reservations, but it didn't take too long to get seated. The serving sizes were quite large, but the price was average. The food was good. The Mojito seemed to be slightly on the weak side.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Worst experience ever !! A dead fly in my salad and when I called the manager she took more than 10 minuets to show up!! She came and obviously we were mad and instead of her apologizing or asking how to make it up for us ! She just asked if we still want the food to be served and when we said we are leaving she just did not care what so ever !!
I used to love this place but now I’ll make sure that no one of my friends or family ever go there !!
Really shocked from the way we were treated !!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We chose Carrabba's for our graduation celebration dinner because of the good TripAdvisor reviews. It did not disappoint. We were seated quickly and food came out promptly. The servers were professional and attentive. I love the Chicken Bryan!
They took good care of our graduate once they found out what our occasion was.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We went couple of days ago and we had a chicken alfredo pasta which was delicious. It is better then the other Italian restaurants in that area. Service is also good.

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!