“Excellent”

Ranked #107 of 286 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My husband and I have been back twice in the past month. Our favorites are the 2 meals for $13.99 and we typically have salmon and the kicken chicken salad. This time we both had the salmon and were NOT dissapointedl The server was wonderful,food was delicious and there was a birthday that day, so the staff sung a song..

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We were going here quite frequently and then the food became very average. We found out that the manager was moved to another restaurant - this was a couple of years ago - he was an Eagle scout I wish you were back here we miss you!! They have gone through a couple of managers and cant seem to get it back to the amazing "Eagle Scout" food they had before.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Was not busy and waited along time... Waitress kept forgetting to bring things to us. Refills were not offered. Food was good. Service not so much

Reviewed 26 October 2012

This was a decent place for dinner. Reasonably priced, I had ribs and shrimp which was good, but not great. Service was on the slow side for number of people there. On par with a Chili’s with focus on steaks.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

I went there with my parents for my birthday. The host walked us to seat us near the smelly bar area. The area smelled like rotten apples and vinegar. I quickly told her that we need to be seated on the other side of restaurant, which we did. Then the waiter takes our order. We get our salads but it took us about 5 minutes trying to get staff to get silverware. We get our food and it was very salty. I was missing a side. Then the bill comes and the waiter places it near my elderly dad who has a hard time seeing. I took the bill and read it. Seems the waiter had put food items on the bill in addition to what we ordered. I had to flag the waiter again for the incorrect bill. He then went and fixed it. It seems we where doing our job more then them. They seem less focused and didnt really care about their impression.

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!