“Excellent service, ok food.”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 280 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Invite your family and friends for an unforgettable Italian dinner at BRIO Tuscan Grille Somerset Collection. Taste the Italian menu of grilled entrees, delicious pastas and other genuine Italian dishes. Enjoy our Italian menu by visiting an Italian restaurant near you! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Eating at Brio is simply an extension of shopping at The Somerset Collection. Service is excellent. The food, could use some improvement. Visiting Somerset two or three times per year, we invariably eat at Brio because we always get great service. On our recent trip, my wife ordered the chicken piccata and I ordered the filet brio. While my wife praised her dish, mine was average. On the plus side, we ordered off the menu and were not disappointed with the pasta aglio olio which was the best part of our meal. Our server was extremely pleasant and provided excellent service. Let's face it, if we wanted authentic Italian, there are other places in Troy or near by that we could go to. However, just like the reason we shop at The Somerset, we go to Brio mainly for the service the vendor provides with the product they sell.

There are newer reviews for BRIO Tuscan Grille

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had a big family dinner at Brio on a recent visit to Troy. While the location is very attractive, and the restaurant is certainly bustling, I was not particularly impressed by the food. The portions were - not unexpectedly - huge, but to my way of thinking it was very much "assembly line" food. High in cream and fat, low in flavor. Our server was very polite, but didn't seem to have a lot on the ball. Overall, an okay place for a get-together, but not really a choice for gourmet dining.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I did really enjoy my food and the service here. I come here when I'm meeting my friends and I am always surprised at the level of food that is served. I do think that they are over priced. I got the salmon and it was so good but I was very disappointed that it was $22. My friend got the steak, which was more - priced around the same as some of the steak houses around - and was very disappointed.

I will come back in the future but maybe for some drinks and an app.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Recently visited Brio with our family including 2 youngsters age 5 & 6. The server was in tuned to the needs of the children and accommodating. They were able to serve the children promptly and exactly as ordered. The pasta Brio was very good. The gazpacho was excellent. We recommend the pasta with seafood. Be sure to try the mocha gelato for dessert. It's outstanding

1  Thank Michaelbirmingham4
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

We had reaervations and were seated shortly after arriving. Our party of 3 had the steak, salmon and chicken entrees. They were all very good. Our waitress Erica was excellent. Not in your face type of service but very attentive! Would definitely visit again!

Been to BRIO Tuscan Grille? Share your experiences!