“Nice atmosphere, good food.”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 276 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Invite your family and friends for an unforgettable Italian dinner at BRIO Tuscan Grille Somerset Collection. Taste the Italian menu of grilled entrees, delicious pastas and other genuine Italian dishes. Enjoy our Italian menu by visiting an Italian restaurant near you! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Sherwood, Wisconsin
“Nice atmosphere, good food.”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I had their signature pasta which was quite good, and my spouse had the lobster bisque which was outstanding and a chicken salad which was huge and very good. Our server was super, friendly and fast. So many places have a yuppy feel and this is no different but still pleasant. It's in the mall so it's convenient for shoppers and those staying at the Somerset inn.

Visited January 2014

“Nothing but greatness”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I wish I could remember our server's name, he was great. Friendly, honest and funny.
We started with fried calamari and prosciutto asparagus bruschetta. Both perfect.
I ordered the lamb, my girlfriend the chicken parm with fettucini alfredo.
Finally a place that cooks a proper medium. My lamb was juicy, flavourful and pink.
Also they don't soak everything in butter or oil like so many places I've eaten at in the US.
The food did not sit heavy and we left feeling full but not like we ate a bowling ball.
The asparagus and mashed potatoes were great as well, but pretty simple.
The chicken was moist and the alfredo exactly what you'd expect.
As great as the food was, the best part about this place is the service. On a cold, busy night, we did not wait long, and were treated kindly from everyone that helped us.
I've come to not expect much in terms of friendly service while in the US, these folks exceeded even my usual expectations.
I thanked my server and made sure to thank the manager for a great experience.
Thanks again and hope to be back soon!

• Visited January 2014
DETROIT
“Reversed Happy Hour!!!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

After a 1/2 day of shopping my BFF and I decided to stop here for a drink, little did we know they had "Reverse Happy Hour" so that one drink turned into a couple with appetizers. We had a Flat Bread Pizza and Spinach Dip for $3.95 each and our Martini's was at $5.00 each, you must try the Black Raspberry Martini. If you sit at the bar look for Bartenders Scott and Kristy, they ROCK!!!

Detroit
“A break from shopping”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

After a long day of holiday shopping Brio on the south side of the Somerset Collection was a welcomed break. We started with a glass of wine and glanced through the menu..offering a wonderful under 500 calorie entree menu, it was not hard to choose. We both opted for a salmon salad and Cappuccinos for dessert. We started with a shrimp tini.
A wonderful oasis in the rush of shoppers.

• Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Good restaurant for dinner in Troy, Michigan”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Located at Somerset Collection Mall, the Brio Tuscan is a good spot for dinner after a long day of shopping. Good food. Great atmosphere. Good service. What else could you ask for? Make a reservation because typically the restaurant is very busy. The bar area is limited and is usually filled with guests waiting for dinner. I have been for dinner many times and it never fails to disappoint.

• Visited October 2013

Been to BRIO Tuscan Grille? Share your experiences!