Our stay at the Marriott in Troy, Michigan was a wonderful surprise. Just like previous reviews have stated, this hotel is absolutely worth the price. The hotel is one of the cleanest hotels we have stayed at. The room, the bathroom, everything was in perfect condition, and the staff was very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the upscale, contemporary design of a Troy, Michigan hotel in affluent Oakland County near downtown Detroit, The Somerset Collection, Chrysler, GM Tech Center and TACOM, as well as The Palace of Auburn Hills, home of the Pistons. This hotel boasts comfortable accommodations featuring an array of pleasing amenities such as 37" flat screen TVs and spacious baths with marble details. Travelers will appreciate the many thoughtful touches at this 350-room hotel, including wireless high-speed Internet access, well-appointed work-stations and deluxe bedding, as well as on-site restaurant, 200 west. The reinvented hotel lobby features plush seating, state of-the-art technology and creative food and beverage concepts in a stylish setting—all designed to meet the needs of today’s travelers. As a certified Michigan Green Lodging Facility, you can count on the Detroit Marriott Troy hotel to provide you with a comfortable and eco-friendly stay each and every time you visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Detroit Marriott Troy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Detroit Marriott Troy Hotel Troy
- Marriott Troy
- Troy Marriott
- Detroit Marriott Troy Michigan