“Outstanding Value”

Quality Inn Detroit - Troy
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Reviewed 7 October 2011

As I had an early morning meeting in Troy, spent one night here. Although not new or fancy, this place was an outstanding value due to reasonable price and great, friendly service. Everyone I interacted with here did an exceptional job --- from the front-desk check-in and check-out to servers in the attached bar and restaurant.

Since the price was so reasonable, I upgraded my room to a juacuzzi suite which was great! Room and bath was spotlessly clean, bed was very comfortable and lay-out of room with desk and lighting was good for working. There was also a free business center.

There is a happy hour with free drinks and free food -- it was an excellent Italian pasta the night I stayed there. The pasta w/ bread sticks was so good that I didn't even need to buy dinner.

This at one time was a Holiday Inn, but new management has taken over and they seem to be very committed to customer service.

The hotel is located close to I-75, but a little difficult to access (basically circle around to a dead-end residential area), but once you get there, you will be pleased with your stay.

Great value, great service. great experience. If I am back in the area, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank CynthiafromOhio2011

Reviewed 21 September 2011

We booked this motel because it was close to where we needed to be. The staff was super friendly---both front desk, housekeeping and cafe. The room and bathroom was super clean and had everything. Bed was comfortable. Best of all the room was QUIET!!!! Definitely will stay there again and spread the word to other friends visiting there.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank javalady_2008
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I had a wonderful experience at the Motel. Every staff person was courteous and could not have been more helpful. The room was lovely and clean. Everything I needed was in the bathroom.
The location is excellent. It is right off of I-75.
The breakfast was delicious.
The price was great for all of the amenities.
I will sure go back when I am in Michigan. In fact, when I go to other workshops I will be looking for a Quality Motel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Sister James An... G
Reviewed 4 September 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night Labor Day weekend. Check in was fast. I had a reservation and all the paperwork and keys were ready when we got there. The room was spacious and the fridge and a/c were already on when we got to the room. The king bed was incredibly comfortable. The location is off the Interstate but on a dead end road so you hear nothing from the highway. We paid $70 for the night which is a bargain for this place. Highest recommendation.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank GWing51
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Room was clean. We needed last minute, booked same day as we came. Clean, Beds were comfy, service was nice. Will come back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ethman
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Great staff! Clean Rooms, Good Service, Friendly , Helpful!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe55302
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We found this hotel to be clean, comfortable and inviting. We were able to use the outdoor pool during our stay and it was quite pleasant.
Even though the facility is located right off the I 75 expressway, we did not experience any road noise.
We plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family