Drury Inn & Suites Detroit Troy
  • Pool
US$152
US$81
US$78
Quality Inn Detroit - Troy(Troy)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$207
US$152
US$99
HIExpress.com
All reviewshot dogsnachosfree drinkstgi fridaysbaked potatohappy hourevening snackschillisausage pattieshot breakfastbagelsroom suiteshopping triphot tubfree internetgreat place to staystayed one night
Reviewed 22 June 2012

As Canadians we often go shopping to the States and there's no better place to stay than The Drury Inn. The staff are always sooooooooo friendly and accommodating. We look forward to the 5.30 kickback in the evening and the breakfast in the morning. There's always a great variety of food to choose from and lots of it. We're also able to take our family dog with us, which is important to us as he's one of the family. We always tell our friends and family about the Drury Inn.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Spent Fri-Mon here and couldn't have asked for anything...sofa bed in living room came with sheets,pillows,towels,etc all in large plastic storage bag-a first for us..fantastic layout in suite..bedroom not even visible from living room. Fantastic hot breakfast ever day...5:30 kickback every evening with free cocktails. Menu changed every night: salad, baked potatoes, hot dogs, make your own nachos, chicken tenders, etc. Free self serve soft drinks and popcorn from 3-10. Fantastic bed...so comfortable...Fantastic manager and staff who couldn't do enough for us when my husband got sick. Can't wait to find a reason to come back...I will make sure to bring my bathing suit..Fantastic indoor heated pool and whirlpool.

Room Tip: Stayed in suite and they even added a Sunday night half price special. No smoking meant no smoking. No odors anywhere on our second floor
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We just love staying at The Drury Inn. Always a great experience, staff is so friendly and hotel ammenities are great for families. You can't go wrong, the price is right and with the evening food and drinks and the breakfast it is an awesome choice. The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the kids love the pool!!! I recommend this hotel to everyone.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

We have stayed at the Drury Inn in Troy a number of times now and have never been disappointed. The staff is great! The front desk people are amazing and very helpful. We particularly love Kay (front office manager). The dining room staff are very friendly. Everyone right down to the janitorial staff are friendly and pleasant to talk to. They all seem very happy to be working there and it shows in their work. It is a nice thing to see these days. They all took time to talk to our 3 yr old son and that meant a lot to him (and me too). I've never been to a hotel that has gone above and beyond as this one has. We recommend it to everyone we know. When you add in the very reasonable cost, how close you are to shopping and nice restaurants nearby, you can't find a better place to stay.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I knew the Drury Inn chain had high standards and so I knew this would be a nice stay. The fact that they were able to impress me even more than what I expected was a great surprise. From the friendliness of the staff to the cleanliness of the room and the wonderful breakfast and evening Kickback cocktail hour. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Now, to hear me rave like this is a surprise because I was in the hotel business many years ago and I have very high standards for any place that I stay. My sister was with me and she, too, raved about it. Her standards are even higher than my own. The only issue I had was that there was no fan in the bathroom so, the mirror was fogged up after you got out of the shower. If you want a great place to stay that is clean, friendly and has everything you could need in a place, be sure to stay at the Drury Inn and Suites when visiting Troy, MI.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a room away from the back of the building to avoid freeway noise but it wasn't too bad.