“Great Stay”

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Troy
St. Paul, Minnesota
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

It was the best customer service I have had while staying at a Hotel ... every hotel person we encountered during our stay smiled, greeted us, and made us feel welcome. We had one of the newly renovated rooms .... they were very nice! The drinks and appetizers from the Kick Back Buffet were a nice perk in the evenings. Overall, I would definitely stay here again if we are in town.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Czech first
Amissville, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

The room was modern, quiet, and very clean, the bed was comfortable. The included breakfast had the usual fare in generous quantities. I didn't participate in the evening food and drinks - sorry I missed the opportunity for a cold beer.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

I cannot say enough of the GREAT service we received at this hotel. From the minute we walked in the front door to the second we checked out. This is by far the best hotel experience I have had. The staff are very friendly, the rooms, the pool & hot tub, the kick back buffet, the snacks, free popcorn & pop, and the best breakfast buffet. Every thing was excellent. I will be sure to return to this hotel and while traveling I will look for The Drury Inn and make sure I stay at one of their wonderful hotels...

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Char328
Kenton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

I have never been to a hotel where every member of the staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel, pool, hot tub, room, breakfast, snacks at night, and staff were perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel. Thanks for the great visit

Room Tip: We got a suite for my husband, me and our 3 kids and it was perfect size!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

I am a business traveler---33% per year I am on the road. My corporate office is in Troy but I travel in many states. This hotel is by far the best at making you feel important and at home. The entire staff (and they have all been here for years, that makes a statement in of itself) is alway personable, friendly and welcoming.

The renovations made to this establishment have been a nice upgrade---it is beautiful.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

Second trip here, the staff are completely geared up to making your stay as pleasant as possible. Everyone was lovely! This is a well maintained hotel ( going through some renos, but did not cause us any inconvenience) the rooms were clean and the "kick back" drinks and snacks in the evening are an added bonus.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank loveUllapool
Hamilton, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I spend about 200 nights per year in hotels. Drury Inn, Troy, MI is by far my favorite hotel to stay at. The staff and management at this hotel are available, approachable, attentive, and responsive. The rooms are clean, up to date, and comfortable. The breakfast never disappoints and the "5:30 Kick-Back" is a great way to wind down after a day of work. Of all the hotels I visit throughout the 18 states and 4 Canadian provinces that I manage, The Drury Inn - Troy, MI is by far my favorite due to the quality of the staff as well as the overall experience.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business