Stayed here for one night and overall was very good.
• Very clean
• Front desk staff extremely friendly and welcoming
• free hot breakfast was decent enough, and good selection (scrambled eggs, sausage patties, breakfast potatoes, cereal, yogurt, fruit, muffins, donuts, oatmeal, juices, etc)
• 3 free alcoholic drinks between 5:30 - 7pm (see below for con)
• bed was pretty comfy
• location is great if you plan on shopping at Somerset Collection, Nordstrom off the Rack. Also only a short 10 min drive from the Great Lakes Crossing outlet.
Tip to Canadians: we go outlet shopping a lot and Birch Run and Great Lakes Crossing had some of the worst prices we've seen. Not much cheaper than here in Canada. We were disappointed.
• the free appetizers served between 5:30-7pm are pretty gross. If you're somewhat of a health conscious person I implore you to not count on this for dinner - it's junk (stale nacho chips with processed cheese sauce, almost rock hard chicken fingers, hot dogs (those were ok), baked potatoes and I guess to try to round out the selection they had carrot and celery sticks.
I'm not sure if this is a pro or a con because we didn't eat there, but there is a TGI Fridays directly beside the hotel.
- Free Parking