“Excellent Choice in the Detroit Metro Area”

Drury Inn & Suites Detroit Troy
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Traverse City, Michigan
“Excellent Choice in the Detroit Metro Area”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel is an excellent choice. This was our second stay here and while they were much busier this time, everything was once again top notch! The Kickback was really busy but the food was constantly full and the line moved quickly. Same thing for breakfast. The people here are so friendly and genuinely want you to have a great stay. You will not find a better value in the metro area. We will certainly stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Czech first
Kingsville, Canada
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We have been coming to this hotel for more years than we can remember, even before they had an indoor pool. We keep coming back not only because we have always found it a good deal for the money but also because of the staff being so friendly and always welcoming us back. The recent renovations make it very nice and modern. We look forward to returning soon!

Room Tip: We have found that all of the rooms are satisfactory but it is really worth a little extra money to...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Woodhaven, Michigan
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with a friend to study and get ready for finals week. It is a nice, relaxing environment. I am a hotel snob and am always looking for a Drury Inn in the area I am traveling to first. The evening snacks are more like and meal and I love the morning breakfast. The waffle iron is my favorite. :)

Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We recently returned to the Troy MI area and stayed at the Drury Inn and had a fantastic experience. The service was great and the staff was very friendly. Te room was clean and comfortable. We also had our little dog with us.

The "Kick Back" in the evenings and the morning breakfast are a real treat and not to be missed! Great place to stay if you have kids as well - plenty for them to do. Joe and the staff make every guest feel special!

The location is great - easy access to the freeways, Somerset mall, Birmingham, Troy, and Rochester.

This is our new 'home base' when coming back to the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jackie B
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Recently we had the pleasure of staying at Drury Inn and as usual we were greeted with the same excellent service you come to expect not only from top notch rooms but to the high quality of service received from the G.M.; Joe D. and his staff. We have been coming to this establishment for years and have always been treated like family; it is very welcoming to see familiar faces amongst the staff as well it makes it feel like a home away from home:) Recognition is very much due for this hard working team. Thanks so much!!!

• Stayed February 2014
Woodstock, Canada
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The staff at Drury Inn Troy has been an experience like no other ...Kay, Joe and Ruth manage this facility with ease and a family oriented experience for every customer that enters...My husband and I have been returning to this facility whenever we have time...There is no place like it. We come in and are welcomed with a "nice to see you are home or Welcome home"...We sit down for supper and have a variety of wonderful food every night ...3 alcoholic drinks each my favorite is "tequila sun rise" from 5pm until 7pm. There is as much popcorn and pop we want from 3pm until 10 pm...breakfast is above any ones expectations and best of all I can have coffee 24/7 and it is all included....There is a pool a gym and once I am in I have everything at my fingertips...Want a great experience you must try this facility I have been to the one in Frankenmuth and to be honest I will drive the extra to go to Burch Run because of the atmosphere and staff in Troy's Drury Inn. My dog is welcome at no extra charge......Stellar! is all I can say.

Room Tip: We have been on the first to the forth floor and have never had any issues with noise and the suites...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Mansfield, Ohio
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Every year I come to the Detroit area for the Auto Show and this is always the place I stay. It's only a few min from Cobo and not to far away from great shopping. I have not had a bad experience at this hotel. The staff is AWESOME and always courteous. It's clean it's comfortable and a great value. Thanks again for the great stay!

• Stayed January 2014