“Could not ask for more!”

Drury Inn & Suites Detroit Troy
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Troy
Reviewed 22 November 2010

My husband and I are from Canada, and we often travel to Great Lakes Crossings Mall to do our shopping. We had never stayed then night beofre, but were offered a complimentary stay at this hotel. We were overwhelmed by the experience, and now will certainly be staying everytime from here on forth.

When we checked-in around 6:30 pm, they were having a welcoming reception, where guests receive 3 complimentary alcoholic beverages and snacks. Apparently this is a daily event.

We were also very impressed with the hotel's appearance, mattress quality, and generous hot breakfast offered. And above all else, the staff were incredible. Great Experience, to say the least!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 November 2010

Great location, however, make sure you know the difference between East and West Big Beaver Roads, a little confusing.
I have been to this hotel three times in the last six weeks. Would never stay anywhere else in Troy. Great shopping in the area. The whole city is very clean, as is the hotel.
NO BED BUGS! How refreshing. Staff very helpful, caring and willing to accomodate. Thanks for making our stay wonderful. Thumbs up to all the staff.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank SuePillon
Reviewed 11 November 2010

I was visiting here on business & found the staff to be very happy & inviting. My room was very clean with pleny of towels & pillows. The bed was comfortable, and I was glad I could control the room's temperature (as I get cold easily!).

The breakfast was great, and plentiful. There was free soda & popcorn throughout the day in the lobby, and the kickbacks were great. Plenty of seating in the lobby to eat & work. The business center had two computers & two printers, which came in handy -- and they didn't charge you like most hotels do!

I don't think you could ask for much more in a hotel. I will seek out Drury hotels in my future travels.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2010

My husband and I planed on staying here for only one night. We were sent an email about staying another night at a lower rate. We had a 2 room suite with a jacuzzi. It was a beautiful room. They also serve a hot breakfast, popcorn and drinks most of the day and a snack (what i would call a meal). Durring the snack they even served free alcoholic beverages. This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2010

We stayed at the Drury with our son and daughter-in-law for one night before attending a family event on Sunday. We were very pleased with the cleaniness and size of the room. When I made the reservation, I asked for 2 king bed rooms on a high floor. We arrived close to 7 p.m. and got exactly what we asked for! They even placed our two rooms closed to together. Unfortunately, we missed the Happy Hour so we went to the attached TGI Fridays for a snack after check-in. We did, however, partake of the delicious breakfast the next morning. We had stayed at a Drury Inn in Memphis sesveral years ago and I was pleased to see one in Michigan. We would have paid a lot more at one of the other Chain Hotels. We will definitely stay at a Drury Inn in the future.

This one is located near the Somerset Mall in Troy with more shops than you could ever go to in one day!

Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2010

My sisters and I spent the night of Sept. 30 at the Troy Drury Inn and we had a wonderful experience.
The complimentary Happy Hour drinks and appetizers were plentiful and delicious. The complimentary breakfast was excellent as well.
The guest rooms were nicely decorated, clean and quiet.
The dining and sitting area are newly decorated and very comfortable. It was just what we were looking for to visit and talk.
All of the staff we encountered were friendly, courteous and helpful. I would like to give special recognition to Joe (the manager?) Chris (food service) and the bartender (whose name, I unfortunately have forgotten.)
We found your Inn to be the perfect place for the 6 of us to relax and reconnect. Lovely place.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank rose62048
Reviewed 13 September 2010

I am a sucker for a good deal and I found one! Between the breakfast, popcorn in lobby and the "happy hour" we didn't even have to buy a meal out during our stay. The hotel is very nice, clean and even has a recliner in the room. My only suggestion is if you have trouble walking, the handicapped room they put us in at first was WAY down the hall. Be sure to ask for a close by room if you need to. By the time I got there I was about to give up and go home. They gladly moved us to another room though and all was well.

• Stayed: July 2010