“DELISH!”
Review of Kona Grill - Troy

Kona Grill - Troy
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Troy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 284 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Livernois
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Sushi was fantastic! Had to wait for a table, and I can see why- this place is great! The service wasn't fantastic, but the food made up for it.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Love, Love their Sushi. So many different combinations, fabulous sauces, always fresh, always delicious.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a very nice restaurant with contemporary design and a good food. The service is relaxed and casual. They have great sushi and I love their happy hour: after 10PM they have a half off menu including sushi, flat breads etc. The only thing you should be beware of: it is very busy during pick hours, so be early for lunch and you might need to wait for dinner.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The first time my husband took me to Kona Grill I was really impressed by the meal. He is in Troy frequently on business and sometimes I am lucky enough to be able to tag along. Now whenever I go, he knows it's the Kona Grill we will be dining at! We had the Miso Saki Bass and it was so delicious I couldn't stop talking about it for days after. We usually go to Capital Grille when in Troy, which is nice , but I have to admit I enjoyed it here better. We had the same server this time as last and she was amazing . Great recommendations for our sushi apps. Will definately be going back when in town.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been here many times, and the food seems hit or miss, but mostly very good. However, if you are a fan of key lime pie this is the place for you. Sure, most will scoff at the $7 price, but the piece is huge, the tartness perfect, and the crust is out of this world! Trust me, I am a key lime pie subject matter expert. Check my other reviews.

Oh, yeah, the filet was perfect and the swordfish was off the charts.

Been to Kona Grill - Troy? Share your experiences!