“Great place to get friends together”
Review of Kona Grill - Troy

Kona Grill - Troy
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Troy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 313 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Livernois
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I love they hamburgers and salads options, for burger they have a great hot spice sauce, get extras!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Family get together. Food was enjoyed by all. Some ordered sushi. I ordered fish. Everyone was happy.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We always start with sushi and spicy edamame as an appetizer and we are never disappointed. The boss gets the sea bass, I get the salad and both dishes are consistently delicious. The service is always fantastic as well.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I got a large carry out and I always have enjoyed Kona for years.

The sushi is always great. The salad with chicken was great. The salmon was also great.

The kids meals... the chicken was over fried making it too hard for a toddler to chew, the burger was over cooked making it stiff, the Mac & cheese noodles were too tough for a toddler to eat & barely cheesy. The kids food ended up being tossed.

The girl that put the order together was nice & organized. Plenty of silverware & condiments added. She went over each item before I left with it. I’d come here again. I will remember not to order certain things.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Happy Hour is great! Appetizers are very tasty and atmosphere is professional and fun. Patio is a cool place to hang out with friends.

Been to Kona Grill - Troy? Share your experiences!